Status
Not open for further replies.

oNe

Best answers
I like it dude, so far my only crits are that his right shin looks broken and his torso isn't very muscular. Other than that, good job.

Bolteh2

B
i dont like it:
1) skin is too blurry
2) doesnt look like gogeta (i mean it might look like him but in his young days when he didnt have muscles etc, cuz this dude isnt pumped, hs chest lol :p)
3) the upper body is too long
4) pants need to be bigger
5) the fact that you cool your own models great makes me sick

Best answers
actually, both shins look broken, but its probobly just because of animations. I'd say the only things needed to be fixed is is chest. But if the shins are because of the model then those need to be fixed too. Other than that...wow. (can think of any good long-term words today :\ )
*EDIT- OK, nm. Maybe a lot of things need fixed. But now that s-bolt brought that up, the model doesnt look as good now... just do what s-bolt says and it'll look better eventually.

almostdeleted

A
I see a lot of neds veggeto in thier. And.. Isnt that.. bad? Cause cant you get.. like.. banned?

The face, pants, everything..

Best answers
@cracker: nah not that much of neds ... pants are too ... imperfect to be neds one. but i agree with the head so brollman, you better give credits and stuff.

critz:

1. torso is too long
2. pants are too short
3. face/head is too long (i know sounds funny but just my impression :) )
4. face skin doesnt look exactly like gogeta .. you can recognize it hardly ... but u better work on it again

except of that , nice job which needs a bit of work but im looking forward to this getting great ;)

Best answers
S-Bolt-- said:
i dont like it:
1) skin is too blurry
2) doesnt look like gogeta (i mean it might look like him but in his young days when he didnt have muscles etc, cuz this dude isnt pumped, hs chest lol :p)
3) the upper body is too long
4) pants need to be bigger
5) the fact that you cool your own models great makes me sick

OoOo ouch that had to hurt! damn man i hurt and its not even mine. Ya i agree with S-Bolt. Cuz all of that does not look that great. The other thread with all ur models on it...they r good yes they r good but need serious attention. They look like dey square like. o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woo hoo! another rip, today its neds vegetto in there, and y'no you cannot use that model any way >:0

Best answers
Yo y does that look like so much of neds face skin can you post that head skin map for me

Best answers
I dont think posting the skin map of the face would be wise, so i'm just gonna use the Pic link in the RS filedb.

*makes me wanna break down and cry to see brollman doing this kinda stuff *sniff* :(

Best answers
the model looks good at me but the legs are a little bit small i think

Best answers
needs to pump himself some muscles.... Brollman tell him to work out more ^.^

i dont like the chest! thats wut im saying

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Hair looks too much like Goku, it's too big, Gogeta had a bit shorter hair.

Best answers
Brollman I hope your well aware that if you release these and any other of your 'models' that you will most likely be banned from these forums. I dont speak as a moderator (because Im not one) but as a person that likes your edits and would like them more if you got your credits and asked permision for everything. I'd love to see these ingame, but not until you get credits/permission.
Anyway Magus is right, the hair is a bit too big, Gogeta's had the one strand coming down. Also the chest looks like it has no muscles at all, it looks like some 11 year old kids chest.

Best answers
brolliman post those head skinmaps or im going to close this thread cause form the looks of it thats neds face skin.. so you got one day to post those face maps.

Best answers
well its not great and its not bad i guess you can say its ok...

Best answers
what's so GRAEAT about it it sucks
the pants are tooo short the head doesn't look like gogeta
hes a bit too skinny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom