Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Umm yea its ok for an edit but is it?
I dont think youve stated yet whether its your model and skin or if youve edited something.
If you have correct me please lol

Best answers
I like it. Apart from the fact that his legs are too short and his torso is too stretched, the rest of it looks good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
y'all know that fusion vest is off the gogeta released on redsaiyan dont ya? i also reconise the arms and legs, dont know where from though

Best answers
face map sorry tc but i release it not real
but if you want the original say it to me i send it to you per email or icq

almostdeleted

A
why is it green, lets see a non green version.

Cause it IS neds.

The jacket was made by brygz, arms are the esf goku with a new skin. The shoes look like the bfp.. maybe.. not shure on the shoes, but ive seen em before. But they are ripped from someone.

Best answers
CrackerJack said:
why is it green, lets see a non green version.

Cause it IS neds.

The jacket was made by brygz, arms are the esf goku with a new skin. The shoes look like the bfp.. maybe.. not shure on the shoes, but ive seen em before. But they are ripped from someone.

thx crackerjack, seems lotta people like using my jacket, i think i might even make another one just to be more realistic ^^

Best answers
well i guess i was right. Never try to lie to me cause im a skinner and i can tell someones work in a second. since you denid it so many times make you look worst and trying to trick me that that green thing lol your just plain dumb. im going to talk over with the moderators cause this might result in a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom