New Grand Theft Auto game

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by GhostfaceKillah
me thinks they shud add a chainsaw
a chainsaw would RULE (ignore hibiki) i love the sound of a chainsaw. im gonna get me a black and decker one with platinum chains. i can bling bling while i chops firewood.

Best answers
i agree with hibiki i hate chain saws y not just grab a bike and run them over that would be a hole lot funner:D

Best answers
i like the bike thing, and the chainsaw thing. like, cut off one of their arms, then, steel a bike and peel out on the guys chest, sending blood all over the road/trees/sidewalk/wall/building/pedestrians near by, leaving a mangled corpse of twisted bones behind. and leave like a blood train from the back tire of the bike. then jump of, pull out the Masamune, and run down the street cutting ppl in half and take the black materia and cast Meteor!! Muahahahahahah!!!!! :devgrin: Then, O O, Then Suck up ALL the planets Energy, and become supreme ruler of the universe, and then go to the next planet, and do the same the over and over, in a repeated motion! Then take go and take over Heven and Hell with your knew profound power, and consume all the energy in the entire universe and indulge yourself in the glory of being the one true entity that exists and.... and.... hmm, well i guess the game would be over then. o wait. suck out all the energy in the TV, then move through the cables, leading to the PS2, then to the house, then the power plants, the suck the planet dry, then eat Heven and Hell, then engulf the universe. THEN!!!! *continues on for another hour* O, wait. i think im done now. O! i almost forgot... STOP LISTENNG TO MY SENSLESS BLABBER!!! ahahahamuahahahahbslgabdfh ghbgfb hbahgv abndjajsdr gvafdv hehehehehehehehehehhahahahahahahahahahahahalolololoololololololloloololollololololololomuahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa *calapses and tries to gasp for air through his sadistic laughing, but fail horibly and dies on the floor, 2 feet from his computer, with a twisted grin on his face*:talk:

P.S. Sephiroth and Vegeta OWN!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the_ssj your a basket case with head const-i-pation, need some sedative med-i-cation

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
lmao!! haha, thx. i thought it sounded pretty good.
i was laughing till your typing started to have seizures

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_SSJ ya probibly shouldnt have wrote so much i didnt bother readin much of it cus well unless ya bored out of ya mind its just too much or at least without being broken into sections

Best answers
yah i didnt know wether or not to put the ajn pvcsvj vc in but, well, i dont know, i was bored, and there is nothing to do or talk about so, you know. o well. im gonna go to sleep now. night all. thx for the support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom