New Goten face

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Since i didn't give proper credits the first time, here i go:
- Darksun for his Goku hair;
- Gundam for his Goten body;
- the head and the rest to come are 100% SSJ3 Viper (every part of this model was edited in some way or another);
Here are the pics:

D2

Polygon Pusher
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Me thinks you should model the rest also :D

but as far as i can see the head looks fine:) (but im not sure about the ear, could be the size of the pic thats messin with me)

"Do or do not, There is no Try"

- Yoda -

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like it :> only fix his shoes.. now they look like boots lol

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hack n slash edits...

seriously, if you can model your own face, then learn to model everything else.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I already tried

If u (or anyone) know a tutorial for low poli clothes then bring it on!!!!
P.S. I'm also a lazy m!#%^&*f#!$%, but i'm in treatment.
P.S. 2 i'm already trying to remodel it but it takes a long time, i forgot to tell: if i get permission the model will be included in Wish For Supremacy addon for ESF;

Best answers
umm it doesnt matter if you give credits for using other peoples work unless they give you permission

gg

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Hey it's not like i will release it without their permission!!! I'm just showing my "model edit".

Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
hack n slash edits...

seriously, if you can model your own face, then learn to model everything else.
seriously i don't know who or what you are. i just signed in the forum i have read some posts and the only thing i can ask you is why do you pick on everybody???
when you don't even know the reasons why he dind fully moddel him.. im sorry but thats the way you look to me...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because, he's teh Almighty Gir \o

Oh yeah, he's a moderator too.

And, on these forums we encourage people to create their own stuff entirely themselves. That way the full credit goes to yourself, and you'll improve a lot more in the process.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why did you pmed me about my Goten then? =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dynamic` said:
umm it doesnt matter if you give credits for using other peoples work unless they give you permission

gg
That's correct, if you're showing a model (as part of a screenshot or movie) then you need to give credit, if you're editing it, you need permission (or to at least request it - I know DarkSun's been out of contact for a long time) as well.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Explanations

I didn't made the model 100% mine becouse i'm still trying to find a good tutorial for low poli modeling. (the face for goten has like 800 or so triangles).
If any of you know some tutorial for milkshape3d write them down.
PS: The link not the tutorial...

Best answers
ssj3Viper said:
I didn't made the model 100% mine becouse i'm still trying to find a good tutorial for low poli modeling. (the face for goten has like 800 or so triangles).
If any of you know some tutorial for milkshape3d write them down.
PS: The link not the tutorial...
yeah dude its cool im sorry
you brought up a really good point

actually now that i think about it because i cant find anything instructions on building cars that are any good i think im going to go steal one unless you guys got a REALLY good one

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dynamic` said:
yeah dude its cool im sorry
you brought up a really good point

actually now that i think about it because i cant find anything instructions on building cars that are any good i think im going to go steal one unless you guys got a REALLY good one
OK man, my bad, I won't release this model, at least not without the proper permissions.
That's it done, kaput, fini...
...The end. (I'm going to finish my snakeway map, after that maybe i'll spend 10 years in the search for a really good tutorials)

Best answers
i dont think your getting what i and along with that everyone is this thread is trying to say

it doesnt matter whether you plan to release it or not if you dont have permission to use other peoples parts. what does matter is if youre ripping soemthing from someone else ( like using a part of another persons model without their permission) you are not suppose to be showing it what so ever.

and now for another anology because i know everyone loves them so much!

basically youre trying to say thats its alright to break into a place (rip others work and show us) if you want to as long as you dont steal anything ( release it ) and im trying to say that you can plan to break into a place (rip others stuff without showing or letting others know) as much as you want (because we dont know its happening) but the second you do you are no longer in the right and need to stop right away before it gets any further and you get into trouble.....

ok ok i know that wasnt as good as the first but i tried

but seriously i have nothing against you, im just trying to explain to you exactly what you do not understand

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Using Milkshape3D? Want a good tutorial?
You've come to the right place, I offer you a decent tutorial which I started with:
http://www.dosfx.com/tutorials/csgirl/default.asp

Tips:
*Stick to it
*Dont be lazy
*Even if it's too hard for you, dont give up (thats the only way to learn)
*If you get stuck, read it again untill you'll figure it out.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey Viper its me Trungeta. Man dont give up on the model. If u edited all the parts that werent yours u dont need anymore permision. You need permision only if u copy others materials not if u edit them cus u edited them and its ur job ASAP. I hope u will release it. Goten models are very rare.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How could he edit them without copying them in the first place? Ripping is ripping, defined as using a model or part of a model without permission. Seeing as that's exactly what he did, it counts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom