What do you think of my drawings so far?

• NICE JOB, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Not too bad, but your no Toriyama

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Your an idiot, dont ever draw again

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Go to hell KrazyKarl, go straight to hell

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Best answers
This pic is from the cover of the Lord Slug video that I have... Its goku (normal) and i think hes supposed to be in the middle of a Kaio Kin or something... anyway on thecover hes all red ... This is one of the times King Ki thinks goku is a super saiyan and hes not.. so there ya go.. tell me what you think:D ........oh yeah dont mind the hands, they used to be a lot better but they were too big so i redid them and they didnt come out as good... but other than that...what u think?

Best answers
I love it, except the bodie's too wide and the legs seem too straight, also It looks odd how you've shaded his eyebrows but left his hair white, but other than that it's excellent.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the face is nice(the body to but its to big/or the face is too small...)

Best answers
:shocked: your my fav. drawler Krazy Karl that pic r0x0r's my b0x0r's:shocked: i give it a 13 out of 10

Best answers
Originally posted by DaKiLLa
:shocked: your my fav. drawler Krazy Karl that pic r0x0r's my b0x0r's:shocked: i give it a 13 out of 10
hrmm not quite...

nice drawing man, as said above body is a bit wide but other than that nice work. an try to clean up your pencil lines and go over them heavier and it'll look a whole lot better :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it. His torso seems a little too short tho :x

Best answers
pretty good man but i agree about the torso.

OMG we can post like drawings and stuff here????

yay i can show my "good artistic talent" not my ugly sigs or models:fight:

Best answers
the body is fine but the face isnt. its a bit wierd
and put more spikes in the hair. other than that....gr8 work!

Best answers
not bad.. but compared to wat i otha peeps can do, "its hiddious"... ;)

Best answers
yeah hiddious is bit 2 far.. but i couldnt think ov anything else 2 say at the time.. so yeah.. :p

Best answers
The Eyes and the eyebrows are out of proportion, one ear is bigger then the other one, the one spike going across his hair is messed up, one shoulder is bigger then the other,the hands need lots of work, the head is to small for the body, he has no nose, he has no line above his fore head, the picture is really skecthy, The mouth is messed up its facing to the right instead of forward thats about all i see, well the straps are a little to short and the thing to the left of the pant is i dunno what it is but it messes up the pic too Keep working on it

Best answers
its a good drawing but i still voted for you to go to hell

i thought it was a funny answer

Best answers
thats cool dude, i would have voted for me to go to hell to... i plan to rule the place some day... satin doesnt have anything on me ...... bwahahahah

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom