new gohan model

Best answers
i would but im still editing the face in the front
the face looks too skinny in the front view

edit:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
from the side the face looks abit chubby, but i dont erally understand the img...
an update will be nice :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just scale the model on the x axis...it will evenly widen the face and leave both y and z axies from being distorted

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah maybe if u stretched it from the front he wouldnt have a pancake head :p it looks good but like i said from the front it doesnt look wide enough

Best answers
even though its still very early WIP, you might wanna spike the hair a bit more, they look to block-ish, other than that you're off on a good start, Im eager to see more!

Best answers
ummm look at some more pics of pretten gohan. he doesnt have very many hair spikes and his hair looks like this and also i havent done the right part yet so maybe thats y u thing there needs to be more spikes

Best answers
lol, I told you his face needed to be widened. Hey dude, I can't work on this with you until monday because my mother board had a meltdown, and I'm getting a new comp on monday. I was turning my comp on and shutting it down so much, that it blew up :(. (I had a problem with the installation of windows, the keyboard wouldn't work, so I couldnt type in the serial.) I'll try and darw the references asap.

Best answers
well, I think the face still needs to be widened a bit, I always thought of gohan as the kid with the wide head. Hair just doesn't seem to look right from the front.

Best answers
MajinZGohan said:
well, I think the face still needs to be widened a bit, I always thought of gohan as the kid with the wide head. Hair just doesn't seem to look right from the front.
i notice that about teh hair also
im gonna go and change it in some way

edit: i noticed a lot of things that i could change so i decided to start over

Best answers
Hey, it's a nice model but to get any good critiques take it out of Viewpoint rendering. Use the MS3D 3D area and right click, save screenshot. Convert it to .GIF or .JPG using anygood paint program.

Best answers
lol........
im not an idiot i kow how to do screen shots. but its better to just hit the print screen button and make a new file in photoshop and paste

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom