New Gears of War Update

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fixed several glitches, ones I've noticed are chainsaw jumping ( :cry: ) the grabbing/curbstomping slide :yes: and the running chainsaw glitch, but the angle chainsaw glitch is still there i guess.

But they also added a new game mode

the new mode is called Annex

it works like this. its sort of like king of the hill. you set a point cap , and when the point cap is reached its the end of the round.

the point caps go as high as 480.

the capture points are the weapon spawn areas, example.

in gridlock, it starts out at the sniper rifle, you have to hold that area, you are awarded points for being in the circle, capturing the point directly, or interupting an enemy capture. each capture point is worth a max of 60 points per rotation, and it counts down from 60. so lets say you hold a point for 20 seconds, but then you lose it, that point can still be milked for another 40 points before it rotates to a new weapon. it just keeps going and going until the point cap for a team is reached. you respawn very fast, every 5-15 seconds i believe.

this means = LOTS of kills.

in one round today a guy on my team had like 89 kills.
lots of points 89 kills ONE round. there could be a max of like 36 rounds. lots of points.

you should check it out. its warzone rules, once your downed you cant get up. but i find it alot better paced than warzone, lots of action. the game should be like this all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow. Just wow. I thought mought of these changes were rumored!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom