New Gameplay Mode...what do you guys think?

Best answers
I would really love to see a king of the ring gameplay mode. Where people would go 1 on 1 in Cell's tournament or somewhere else and the rest would sit out and watch. There would be a time limit of course. One would lose by touching the ground or dying and if the time runs out the person who did the most damage to their opponent would win. Then the next opponent would come in the ring and duel it out... would this be good? what do you guys think?

Best answers
It is not a bad idea.
It could work out very well, but it could be annoying if there are allot of people on the server cause you have to waite a long time to fight for about 5 min.

Best answers
but a sort of big cage around the ring would be cooler so u can't just snap out of the fight

Best answers
oh! there should be a tag match! that would be great also... ;)

Best answers
I've already made that suggestion somewheres...I forget where, exactly. Oh yeah, it was in a thread about Charging Beams. I'd love to see that happen, but what would it take to make it come true? Maybe they can take the Ricochet map and turn it into DBZ somehow.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
I've already made that suggestion somewheres...I forget where, exactly. Oh yeah, it was in a thread about Charging Beams. I'd love to see that happen, but what would it take to make it come true? Maybe they can take the Ricochet map and turn it into DBZ somehow.
oh sorry if i took your idea... :] i thought noone thought of that yet. any other suggestions to make it better?

Best answers
you can play a tourny without a tourny mode. i did that alot with some people, but if the server is crowded it becomes hard to persuade every one because they don't want to wait for a turn to fight!

Best answers
Suggestions like that have been posted before "Tournament Mode" i know about this because i add infomation about that mode in an old post a few weeks ago

Best answers
Yea I just hope this mode will come in beta 1.2 or sumthing cuz i suck so much at this game with so many people blasting me from all sides... =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom