New Gamemodes

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
these are new gamemodes i'd like to see implemented in esf, aside from capture the dragonball mode and tournament mode.

Round-Based Team Mode
Good Vs Evil team, whereas you have to eliminate the enemies of the opposing team.

Last Man Standing
FFA mode where the last person standing wins the round.

King of the Hill
One on one battles, where the time you enter the server, your name would be at the bottom of the list. The top person at the list fights the person who won the round. Whoever wins the round stays there to fight, while the loser goes to the bottom of the list.

Best answers
sound interesting 8) would be fun actually. ! supporT!

Best answers
ya i also like these suggestions too it would give alot more variety of modes to choose from then jus ffa and teamplay. good idea

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cool i like it tornament mode sounds good (i wonder haw is it):)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They are making a tournament mode (so i'm told) That's great and all. But what I really like is the 1 on 1. (King of the hill)

I SuPpOrT yOu 1o0% oF tHe WaY!

nge

Best answers
King of the hill sounds cool, but the other modes seem like they'll be a scramble to pick someone with a high starting PL and big beam, run to a corner somewhere, and blow up everyone attempting to fight otherwise.

Best answers
Nge not to be flaming but you dont understand the concept you idiot! Its rounded like cs so your power most likely reverts back to its starting pl! It will prevent map nukers too. Also wider slection (none cept team and ffa, which are both boring with no real "goal")

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if its rounded like cs, i dont think your PL should revert to it's starting PL. if you die, your PL should have the automatic catchup. so if you play for a bit your PL will most likely be up to par with everyone on the server

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom