New Game Modes and Cvars

Best answers
IMO the following Game Modes and Cvars should be considered for implementaton.

Gauntlet Mode: Players are stuck spectating, while 2 players go 1 on 1. When 1 player dies, one of the spectators step in. This repeats, and the game keeps track of the longest winning streak.

Flying on/off: Just like in the original DB. With beam jumps being implemented, this could be a fun feature.

These are a couple ideas, i'll post more later.

Best answers
I thought of maybe a Chiaotzsu-mode:

It would be like tag, and Chiaotszu is it. Like if one the players is the little bugger he could target people and then turbo after them. Instead of meleeing when close enough, the secondary would be making the tag. It could look somewhat like when Chiaotszu tries to get Nappa (was it Nappa?) in another dimension in one of the first Z- episodes. Then the tagged one would transform into Chiaotszu and the other one in a character at choice.

Of course you could have multiple Chiaotszu's and the only way to stop them is beaming or ... running away really ...

I just wanna give the peep a chance to be in the game you know ... :smile:

Best answers
Nice idea. and i'd like to see a kill the super boss mode. i know this has been posted before, but its a nice idea.
Let me see...one person is a very strong guy...and you get to chose which one, like vegito, Broli(not a demand, just a suggest) kid buu, and so on. and the rest of the guys are normle people, goku, vegeta, etc.
and they have to team up and kill the strong person.

Best answers
Originally posted by keiryn
IMO the following Game Modes and Cvars should be considered for implementaton.

Gauntlet Mode: Players are stuck spectating, while 2 players go 1 on 1. When 1 player dies, one of the spectators step in. This repeats, and the game keeps track of the longest winning streak.

Flying on/off: Just like in the original DB. With beam jumps being implemented, this could be a fun feature.

These are a couple ideas, i'll post more later.

:yes: I like these ideas. With beam jumping non flying mode could be realy fun. And gauntlet mode would be very interesting also.

oh and bob wouldnt that be kinda easy. Even if the bad guy is way more powerful the others could most of the time be able to melee him into the ground with little trouble. Unless the bad guy is a very skilled player or the others just suck.

Best answers
I like them all. But all gauntlet sounds like is the duel mode that other people have suggested, should check those out. I just LOVE the set flying option idea! Like said, since beam jumping showed up, it could make a great alternative to flying in this kind of mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom