New Game Mode

Best answers
Remember in the show when goku had died and was off to train with the fat guy that had antennas? *i think the fat guy's name is king kai*

He had to hit the cricket with a mallet to complete his training

lol this mode would be more like a halarious fun mode.

Game Mode: Hit The Cricket

Objective: To hit the cricket with the mallet

How it works: Players join the server and only have 1 weapon available, Their mallets. The players have the ability to swing the mallet how ever they like using the mouse (up down left right). Players also have the ability to use the mallet against other players, knocking them very far away with a powerfull blow. No swooping is possible... only sprinting + jumping(including wall-running and wall-jumping).. If a player successfully hits the cricket he gets a random special powerup of somekind + a point added to his score.

Examples of powerups: Temporary speed up, temporary Faster Mallet swinging abilities, temporary flying abilities, temporary stunning abilities(hits the floor and stuns people on the ground in range)

during and after these specials he player cant touch the cricket until 20 seconds after the special has run out. but the player can attack other players for more points

Think of how fun this would be 10-12 people all after 1 cricket lol.. there would be many times where the players bunched up an smacked each other with a mallet sending another player flying accross the map.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ahah wow nice idea >_< i'd probably not want to be sent across the map but a pretty large distance

Force Pit Member
Best answers
sounds fun lol, new game modes like this would bring in so much people.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That does kinda sound like fun. :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I like it, but when they hit the cricket thingy, then the powerup should be permanent, otherwise, I dunno, OR it is active ntil you die!
But what about that monkey too? Maybe make it when you enter the map you choose between the cricket and the monkey, but as soon as you catch the monkey like 5 times or something it switches to the cricket thingy, and vice versa.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
make it two separate games if there has to be a monkey, but the cricket one sounds much better, turning a simple idea from the show into a fun game.

in the monkey one, everyone has to chase the monkey. The move he is givin in this game is the lunge attack, that lets you leap forward face first, to try and grab the monkey. You guys can add idea's on to this one if you like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, that sounds good, I like it, but for each one(monkey and cricket) everyone has it's own reward, the monkey gives you a lunge bost and cricket a speed boost or something like that.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This could be very funny gamemode, but still...

@ liad - want another block ? =P

Best answers
donnierisk said:
Yeah, I like it, but when they hit the cricket thingy, then the powerup should be permanent, otherwise, I dunno, OR it is active ntil you die!
But what about that monkey too? Maybe make it when you enter the map you choose between the cricket and the monkey, but as soon as you catch the monkey like 5 times or something it switches to the cricket thingy, and vice versa.
Nah lolz .. well.. Some power ups could last until you die but others shouldnt like speed boost.. lolz cuz that could give someone who has alot of skill the ability to defend the cricket an smack everyone away.. OH! but wait a minute LOL this would lead to everyone on the server ganging up on him :D lolz! haha the speed boost shouldn't be tremendous just alittle boost.. ahha this would lead to people making friends online an teaming up against the rest also :D

nge

Best answers

I really don't like the idea. I want to join a game of ESF and kill things, not slowly smack crickets with a hammer.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
nge said:

I really don't like the idea. I want to join a game of ESF and kill things, not slowly smack crickets with a hammer.
Thats why it would be a new and *separate* gamemode. Go play ffa if u want.

It may not sound like much to you, but this seems like it could be a blast to play, and gives a different take on the usual fighting that esf offers.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yea.

ESF would then have a completley new area of gameplay, and have differences between players.
Just imagine - pro in normal gameplay comes in server of cricket and n00bs bash him =P

THat would be fun to watch =P

Then to be ESF's number 1 player you would need to master two things ^^

nge

Best answers
But it's not a seperate game mode. It's an entirely seperate game. The last thing this mod needs is a divided community.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
it would be a different game mode, just as capture the dragon balls is.

nge, read the first post, there are just minor adjustments for this game mode, like no swooping etc, to make it balanced. Its not an entire new game.

Best answers
nge said:
But it's not a seperate game mode. It's an entirely seperate game. The last thing this mod needs is a divided community.
I dont think the its an entirely different game

you have the same moves in regular Ffa mode except flying is not permitted and the hammer is your only weapon.. its a * Fun mode* ... to have some laughs and for people who want to take a break from people constantly pissing them off becuz they keep getting beat in ffa mode.

Besides.. why do you think CTDB Mode Failed?(in my opinion) It's because It was *FFA/Teammode* just with some dragon balls thrown in... No restriction no nothing.. the dragon balls was more like a new feature instead of a New Game Mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom