Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like both

• Let the idea burn in hell...

• Total voters
Best answers
New Game Mode: Figh over the world:

Goal: Char. limitation is automaticly set to 1 and both team figh eachother 2Vs 2

This is cause of reasons: Special ability's, but id one is out mostly the others loses his ability's.

Teams:

-Good:

-Goku & Gohan
-Piccolo & Krillin
-Vegeta & Trunks
-(optional: Tien an chaustu)

-Evil: [Hard since most were alone and trying to base it on Dbz so If alone +500.00 pl and small speed upgrade]

-Frieza (& Zarbon)
-Cell & Cell from future
-Good and evil buu
-( Optional: 18 and 19)

Special powers:

-Goku & Gohan: When goku is at 20% hp or less, gohan gets small pl boost
-Piccolo & Krillin: Tri-Form Creats 2 bots who can only do melee and do 0.25 damage and can only be used while the 2 players are close and are both alive
-Vegeta & Trunks:
Trunks 'love for his father': While wanting to proofe himself, trunks get angry and get stronger to help his father in need.
Vegeta 'Saiyan Prince pride': while trying to proove himself, he get alitle more damage with his beams the stronger his opponent is.
(Tien & Chaustu : team work: 2 is bether than one: tien gets very weak pl boost the weaker chaustu is)

Frieza & Zarbon: Frieza's troops: the ability to summon 5 soldiers who shoot beams the strengh of a kiblast (with no kibubble effect)
Cell & Cell from the futur: One round cell1 had a + 500.000 pl boost, the second round cell nr 2.
Good and evil buu: When one dies, it changes into a cooky, and when the other is able to eat it withing 10 sec, you automatic transform to nexst stage (transform is reset in the nexst round)

Rules:
-The other players and standing at the side of the field and thier pl is automatic upgraded with 1/2 of the gain your teams current fighters are gaining and are immobile and immortal so they can't die from possilbe beams.
-Trowing is limited to 2 a round, to prevent the damn spamming of it.
-immortallity from beams for 2 seconds after a advnc. melee fight.
-----------------------------------------------------
Energy wave: gives a turbo aura, loose all energy and shoots a beam wich is instantly fired, but the damage dephends on the energy that was used, but this can only be fired once a 2 min, and can be used to stop an 5 times in a row advance melee or basic melee atack. o_O

Best answers
There's a couple problems with this idea.

I've read that 18 and Tien (plus Ginyu) are being considered for 1.3. However, Chiaotzu, Zarbon and 19 are not in the game and hopefully never will be. (There's plenty of more main, better caharacters with more unique attacks this these three)

You want to limit throwing to prevent its spamming(when it doesn't even give you that much damage), and you also want to give people immortality right after adv. melee? And you don't think that will be spammed like crazy? Aperson could adv. melee one opponent, then fly through all opponent's beams, then aadv. melee the other guy, and continue w/ immortality 'til all are dead.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only thing I can think of is to make the teams be Goku and Vegeta & Gohan and trunks because the only person vegeta ever teamed up with was goku and to me it makes more sence

Best answers
Gotenks79 said:
you also want to give people immortality right after adv. melee? And you don't think that will be spammed like crazy? Aperson could adv. melee one opponent, then fly through all opponent's beams, then aadv. melee the other guy, and continue w/ immortality 'til all are dead.
no its more that some people enjoy others work, they change a beam and shoot it to you when you are knocked back-forward... just an immumity for beams aslong you are knocked back (trowing not counted)

if your knocked to the ground the immortality ends since then your kind of uncontius and the eneamy can choot ec kiblobs..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom