new game fun mode

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well we all need some fun in a game so what do u think abot this:
in this game mod all of your beams will be disabled onli simple melee and quick trow any way this game mod it's like this :D :let's say there r 5 players
it's free for all so here it't gose it's calld hide and seek or i don't know tag or something like theah any way here how it will work :
-one of the playe will be the hunter ,if u r a hurter u will detonate in 30 second unless u simple melee some one to make him the tiking bomb ,if the huter tuch a hunted he will becaome the bomb but u can simple melee the one ho give u the bomb so the tine will reset and u got to simple melee someone else
-the "victims" must RUN and RUN and Run and maybe use your first player u see to trow to the hunter to save your self or just coleect the dragon balls
So what do u think we need some funn in the game :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lool yeah this will be really really cool but the buddy can help you :) the game will be more distractive ;D and will be more punching melee muhahahahahah :yes:

Best answers
รƒยถรƒยถ .. suck :) i dont like it . sry

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
well i do it's fun and u r goig to have fun :Dnow really it's the best mod u will still get to kick some one in swooping to pus hin to the hunter :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i like tha tag idea u aprroach a player and automaticly u tag em giving ya 100.000

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well you can already play TAG. I know i played it during 1.1 :p

It was quite fun XD Atlest from my side XD

But you can ask Rayna what she thought if shell remember ^^

Anyhow my point is that you dont nead a seperate gamemode for it. Its already possible.

Best answers
john_volkov said:
well we all need some fun in a game so what do u think abot this:
in this game mod all of your beams will be disabled onli simple melee and quick trow any way this game mod it's like this :D :let's say there r 5 players
it's free for all so here it't gose it's calld hide and seek or i don't know tag or something like theah any way here how it will work :
-one of the playe will be the hunter ,if u r a hurter u will detonate in 30 second unless u simple melee some one to make him the tiking bomb ,if the huter tuch a hunted he will becaome the bomb but u can simple melee the one ho give u the bomb so the tine will reset and u got to simple melee someone else
-the "victims" must RUN and RUN and Run and maybe use your first player u see to trow to the hunter to save your self or just coleect the dragon balls
So what do u think we need some funn in the game :D
ce faci mah majin vegeta ? Faci propuneri ? XD bine bv...bv :yes:

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Mirai_no_Trunks said:
ce faci mah majin vegeta ? Faci propuneri ? XD bine bv...bv :yes:
English only please. Or at least provide a translation.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Beam jumping means I win every time.

We do need another mode though.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
da Mirai faci sugesti de mult timp (yes mirai i make sugestions form a long time)
ce faci mah majin vegeta ? Faci propuneri ? XD bine bv...bv (what r u doing Vegeta ?
Making sugestions ? :D good ,good)

Well yes it's allready possibal but to make it more riski add for the Hunter a bomb at him 30 sec to TAG some one or he will blow up and if there sone n00b close he will get killd by the explosions :D

Best answers
It doesn't have to be explosive like the evm suicidal attacks, you just have to DIE :devgrin: when 30 sec. is up.

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
With beamjimps and alldirectional swoop that would be hard.

So if this mode should be in it would nead 1.1s swoop technique. Meaning you can only swoop forward and only as long as you are locked on.

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I sayd no beams jumping no beams beams will be disable and the tiking ultimate sacrifacer will have to TAG u in 30 seconds :D

Best answers
I dont know about you, but wouldnt this seem kinda simple to be done with an amxx script? Like besides the disabling stuff, the actual tag and blowing up in 30 seconds?

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the Blowing up suld be the fun part "well all plyas n00bs stop to se him blow up but the blow up willl be like a ultimate sacriface in EVM (i don't like evm)" and all the players r dead or to make it more riski and much harder the time will not reset and u will have 1 minit and boom :D

Freelance Mappzor
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Dont know about moast people but i would play for 5 minutes and get bored after.

Just pick Buu and noone can catch you >.>

Beta Tester Squad
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
yes but still if u wish to the dragon ball u can get speed :D to ecilibrate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom