New Gaara Walls

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
the fact that you can see the background through the pics is kinda bad, makes them look weird, but at the same time creates a nice texture effect. Its pretty nice, but if it were a real wallpaper the pic on the left would be covered since most people put their icons on that side.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's why I left the top and bottom open. If people like my wps enough, they'll just put them horizontally. xD Plus, the strip effect would have been fugly vertically. Also, the reason I made it so the bg is visible through the pics is 'cause the pics were way too bright and didn't fit real well without it.

Best answers
you could try using soft light blending to lighten the pictures, or maybe adjust the brightness/saturation a bit. I dont know what the stocks looked like, so I cant tell you which would work best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No no, I dimmed the pictures on PURPOSE, 'cause they didn't fit when they were bright, just by looking at the bg you can tell =/

Best answers
I like the texture, but to me those two pictures just come out of no where, to me they dont fit the picture, maybe if they weren't see through and there was something else added to it. keep one pic or another, thas what i would do, then add another picture of him doing somthing, but thats my opinion.

Best answers
I KNOW you dimmed them on purpose, I was just saying, there are better ways to dim it than making it transparent.

Best answers
Good, but a little too distracting for a wallpaper. It's nice to see you exploring new techniques and you're not doing badly at all. I'm impressed with your progress, same with IsrAlien, you guys are pullin out the stops. Good job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ogm it's Saiga! Go on Aim xD

You know, I like it, I have it set as my own wallpaper and it works really well. =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom