Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Cyborg Frieza

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
wanted to know which one to make next. Gonna be in the frieza pack.

Post a picture of what u want along with the request. That would be helpful to make it faster, heh. Well tell me which one, poll will be up for 1 day and i'll start.
lates

*edit

well i finished 2 of the frieza form 4 models
just added in texture to the skin and edited the head and body so it looked more like frieza.

Credit go to guerilla for the base model and Nuttzy for the reskinned frieza form 4, thankz guys
special thankz to soccer12jp for reskinning the frieza form 4 skin. looks great!!!! nice job soccer

here is the Cyborg Frieza WIP, there is still a crapload of work to do on it.
eg. add robot parts to head, reskin the body and add more robot parts.
skinmapped and skinned my own head, since it was more convienient.

Best answers
I think you should make Frieza form 4 (normal). He's more common in that form.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg cyborg heehee,..all the way its the one version we havent seen a good edit of yet, theres plenty of form 4s, comon DO IT you know you would rather see a cyborg frieza asian, (dunno about how much effort youd put into the skinning though)

Best answers
I think you should start with form 4 frieza then from there.....u could probaly make all the rest from there...probaly easier for ya....
here's a pic.....it has form 4, form 4 100% and cyborg(crappy pic)...so yea..anyways Good Luck

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would be glad to see a Mecha-Frieza. go for it

Best answers
I would do Form 4 frieza, then Form 4 freiza with beefed muscles, or you could do form 4 100% then have the trans be cyborg freiza, up to you though

Best answers
I say the mechanic frieza
He's the only frieza NOT released ya know =\
I'd like 2 see him...

Best answers
well check first post for updated picture. going to have soccer add in some veins for the 100% Frieza form and more shadows. so until then...dun dun dun? -_- how lame. updated version for both frieza models are coming up ^_^
peace outs, for now

Best answers
Looks good, except on the form 4 his arms look like their about to detatch :\
and check out his right backleg it looks like theres somethin pokin out :eek:

Best answers
Man . just when i was about to release my form 4 frieza and 100% frieza , some one beatme to it , Nice models , but something s wrong with form 3 frieza s head and form 4 frieza s chest

Man please dont release them today , because i planned to shown my today ,so you wont say that i ripped yours , i have already made form4 , 100% , 100% bd , wait until i atleast post a pic ok

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by [::A.D::]Chachi
when is this sexy pack gonna be available for download?? i want!!
He will release the pack when he feels like it.

Anyway, looking good, sexyasian!

Best answers
Originally posted by Ultra33Gokussj3
Man . just when i was about to release my form 4 frieza and 100% frieza , some one beatme to it , Nice models , but something s wrong with form 3 frieza s head and form 4 frieza s chest

Man please dont release them today , because i planned to shown my today ,so you wont say that i ripped yours , i have already made form4 , 100% , 100% bd , wait until i atleast post a pic ok
well, where is your thread?
and is there a rule on when i can release or not?
it was really nice of you to spam here, but i was looking for constructive critisim not when and when not i can release these.

Originally posted by [::A.D::]Chachi
when is this sexy pack gonna be available for download?? i want!!
same with you, i tell you know as i will forever, it'll be on rs when it's done. so please, i'm asking ya'll that want this model, please dont ask for the release date and download link.

thanks guys.

~

soccer is hopefully working furiously on the reskin, if he is much thankz to him and his talent. well until then, picture of update is coming up ^_^

Bye

Best answers
Eh, though my crits dont seem to be affecting models, I'll say it again (I dont mean to sound like an ******* but it looks like a problem to me) the arms need to be on straighter and not so thin and stetched near the elbows, and the Form 4 100%'s leg looks a little weird, there is something poking out above the calve. And the crotch area looks a little messed a long with the tail, it seems too fat near the end. I find nothing wrong with the Form 3 it looks very accurate, great job.
Well I hope you find those crits constructive enough for ye, good luck.

Best answers
i'm going to make a cyborg frieza model, and the problems you, Slander, mentioned have been fixed.
so if anyone wants to help me make a cyborg frieza model then PM me or better contact me on AIm, SN is in my sig. If no help is out there, i guess it's a long lonesome journey for me ^_^
peace outs

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Originally posted by sexyasian86
well, where is your thread?
and is there a rule on when i can release or not?
it was really nice of you to spam here, but i was looking for constructive critisim not when and when not i can release these.
he did say that there was something wrong with the chest and the head of form 3 frieza....

on your form 4 friezas the feet/toes look pretty flat and your 100% frieza's arm is a bit messed but thats prolly just the anis...

and you didnt give any credits to metro/TCiccarelli

form 3 frieza's right(your/our left) foot looks a bit crooked from his leg

i agree with ultra on how the chest is a bit off also... it looks blocky and not as smooth as it should be

both form 4's dont look very muscular like there arms a lil fat but
100% frieza's tail was chopped at the tip also...
just some contructive crits

Best answers
They look good, especially the one on the left [form 3], but the others look a lil flat and the skin from the regular freeza doesn't have the same color on chest and legs, i guess there's something wrong with the head from the 100% powered up[can be just the pic...].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom