• Cyborg Frieza

Votes: 15 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Originally posted by Th3Pr0fessi0na1
freeza from the alpha was made by pcjoe.
what nuttzy said

anywais
the cyborg frieza model is being worked on, looks like s**t right now, but i'll work on it tomorrow, too tired right now.
anywais if anyone wants to make me a sound pack for this babee, that'll be superb, thankz for ur 'constructive critisim' esf ppl

peace :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can you mak ethe renders of your skin edits ina non pose stand taht way we can view it easier and give you crits

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most of the models need alot of cleaning off, if you need a tad bit of help in any of the available catagorys, i'll help, also, i'll do the cyborg frieza, i'll do a really funky arm, since frieza pwns :p

Best answers
Make all of the freezer's besides battle damaged (unless u want to) But like could u release the ones your finished with. PLEASE

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Shin Carl
Make all of the freezer's besides battle damaged (unless u want to) But like could u release the ones your finished with. PLEASE
Ummm, he did, he doesn't have to make Form 1 and 2 since they already made... and he made form 3 and form 4, 100% Freeza and he's busy with Cyborg Freeza.

Best answers
WHOA!!!!O_O good job man! anyway your cyborg freeza looks good, but it still need more robot parts like you said.I'll give u some ref's to help.

Best answers
hey this model is looking good.:yes: u can and put my frieza in the pod in the pack if u get permission from bfp.

Best answers
cool !

Wow man !!, I really like these freeza skins.. they are the best, and that while the cyborg isn't complete yet !!

:yes: good job !

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ Shin Carl

here it is guys, this is the last time i'm going to say this.
the models are part of a pack, they will be hosted on RS.

Pack Includes:
-Frieza Form 3
-Frieza Form 4
-Frieza Form 4 100%
-Cyborg Frieza

i will not say this again, but if i hear from someone to release the models once more. they will simply be for a few boss members and i.

so it takes only one more person, just one, to ruin it because i'm sick of the word RELEASE so just give me crits on how i can make them better, and that is that, nothing else :)
remember, one person...that's all it takes..
i already said i'd release it so... :laff:
thx for listening guys.

and btw, i added on some armor!! it's looking better i guess ^_^
[cyborg]
bye

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitman4Life
Your getting better at editing man. Just start making your OWN models.
wtf?..i can make my own models dipnoit and i asked for crits, not some useless spam and comment. thanks for saying i'm getting better, but i really dont care. why don't you make your own model, then i'd take in your lil spam for a statement. And next time you decide to post something like this into my thread, why don't you try PMing me instead, it's there for a reason, don't need to try and gain yourself respect cause you just lost it.
~
anywais, cyborg is pretty much done, i'm going to post a picture in a little but i'm having trouble compiling it. :\
i don't know what's wrong, anybody want to give it a shot?
[cyborg frieza model is what i'm talking about]

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm having trouble compiling it. :\
i don't know what's wrong, anybody want to give it a shot?
[cyborg frieza model is what i'm talking about]
yeah somethin like that ^_^, problem solved guys, why do i hafta be such a nice guy,....sigh, now back to work on strongbad

Best answers
Asian i realy like youre work but i have one suggestion about the Frieza 100 % make him less how do you say this well i think HUGE covers it and the normal form 4 rox and the form 3 i realy awesome the best i ever saw even better then Pro's in my appingion

Best answers
lol the form 100% is supposed to be "huge" look up some reference pictures, you'll see what i mean ^_^
cyborg frieza is almost done. need to reskin some parts and voila, picture will be up in a few hours ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he will release it when its done, i helped him myself with the compiling process on this one, dont put pressure on the project, your annoying more than just 1 person now

Best answers
The models look great, the cyborg one looks fine except at his waste, it looks a little weird, as if paper was wrapped around him or something, you can just tell that its gotta line on his waste, it just looks a little weird. Anyway thats all I got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom