Best answers
As long as it looks like the person your trying to draw, it's good. Very nice for a free hand.

Best answers
Good for a Freehand pic but the eyes and the ears are out of proportion and need to do shading...Didnt check to many other posts so some one might have already said this i guess im going to go draw something too

Best answers
Ok you need tips ? I'll give you tips .
First-off when shading ,pick the direction from where the light is coming from .I usually pick left .So now lightly apply grey areas to every right-sided spot on all of the limbs .Colour the right side of the face ,then each of the hands and then by the things on the chest (sometimes there are things like armor or something) try to shade the right side edges of every surface .

Try doing what I just said on your ryoko .

Best answers
um, your asking for shading/shadowing tips? you'll have to ask SSJReNe or Vegeta's Briefs. I'm no good at shadowing (says me)

Best answers
I don't think so ,cuz they draw with ref pics .But we here are dealing without one .So it's a completelly different thing .

Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs don't use ref pics. She don't need 'em. And she shadow's pretty well

Best answers
u have got to be one of the best freehand drawers i have ever seen and in just an hour

awsome job:yes:

Best answers
Listen to cookies shading tips, but here are some techniques if you dont know them.

Hatching: diagonal lines that keep going much like a /// or \\\, the closer and darker they are, the darker the area, the brighter and spaced apart they are the lighter the area.
Cross-hatching:Can be used for a bit more detail or darkening even further. Cross the diagonal lines something like an X.
Shading: Use a straight grey color, same pressure, and all of that. A bit harder to master since you must havea steady hand to keep the same color.

I suggest doing the shading like painting. Layers. on the first layer do it a lighter tone. Go back in the same area, but do it a bit darker half-way through, and then, for the extra details go really dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom