New fighting speed

Best answers
I have ESF from the oldest version and i have to say that fighting speed in duel is to slow.Oder suggestion is to combine yellow color not white collor in duel and it have to be glowing.Thats offcourse ki and when someone charghes it up in duel rocks fly around,cloud sourrounds them.When players evolve speed is better so the fighting.Trail when flying and runing fast whoud be great.Running animation must be better,like legs dissaper,like in cartoon.Threat sense like in cartoon,litle pointers.Green for not far from player,orange very near and red close.That wouth replace radar.But pointers whoud dissapear after it hides or when don't see him for long time.Pointers whoud appear only when you see him or when concertrating by that i meen staying still and charging up.Flying yust muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust be faster god dammit at least at coust of ki.Really cool stuf woud be to telleport in front of the opponent when charging beam and fires at him.But it must be before beam meter crosses white barrier(hud in bottom of the screen). :) :laff: ;D O_O :yes:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant make heads or tails of that. So tell me if i miss something.

1 The speed was toned down cause well be getting more transformations. more transformations means more speed. So thats covered.

2 The running thing wouldnt look to good cause you dont move as fast as light ingame. That would look preety sucky.

3 Why remove the radar and add something that spams up your screen with indicators of where your enemys are. Thats just planely wrong.

And i have no idea what you ment to say with the duel rocks flying round combine yellow not white cloud sorunding them.

Would help if you make paragraphs ^^

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If they would increase it much more. You will hit your opponent less due the speed. I think the speeds are just fine as they are right now..

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Teleporting and shooting will take away goku's one technique (sort of), even if its just before you reach the min bar. The rest of the ideas I dont really like and the speed idea is like Grega said.

Also the small things like trails when flying you can find in the plugins.

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56617

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's just delete all the models and add road runners and spider senses -_-

God i just don't like this idea.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can teleport in front of the guy while charging a beam with goku, no prob, easy so that idea has thumbs down, i'm sure anyone who plays as ggoku will also say this(Well someone who has been playing esf for a while though....).
Actually, I like the speed thing where legs dissapear, why not make it when you're turbo sprinting in ssj or higher then that happens, i'd like to see that feature, but it only happens with transformed guys that are in turbo mode.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
donnierisk said:
Actually, I like the speed thing where legs dissapear, why not make it when you're turbo sprinting in ssj or higher then that happens, i'd like to see that feature, but it only happens with transformed guys that are in turbo mode.
You know that would look like the upper half of the model floating on air while moving >.>

Best answers
You areright about speed thing.And I didn't meen to remove radar yust to ad other option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom