NEW Fight Klub!!

Best answers
Name: Sirus

Born: ???

Weapon: His Energy

Allience: EVIL/GOOD(Somtimes)

Here is Sirus one of the most deadly being in the Galaxy he was rased to be evil but he still has some good left in him... he is the quiet type and does not get angry often but dont get him mad beacouse he will BRUTILLY kill you. Right now he is looking for someone to join his new Allience. He is not looking to take over the world but to get Respect frome every being alive. He has already blew up 14,000 planets :shocked: becouse somone got him mad but 1 was on accident (he triped and fell and hit the floor so hard the planet he was on exploded)... so if you are PURE EVIL join Sirus's Allience and if anyone wants to challenge me do it and see wat happens HAHAHAHAHAHA

now.. do you really want to mess with him??? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Unfortunately, i believe your fight club entries are judged on spelling and grammar, as well as your imagination.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should also keep in mind that planet-destroying levels of power aren't as common in Fight Club as they are in DBZ.

When you fight it's about having a good fight with interesting things throughout. So just remember that if your first post is "Rarrr I blew up the planet lol I win" the judges won't rule in your favor.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
You should also keep in mind that planet-destroying levels of power aren't as common in Fight Club as they are in DBZ.

When you fight it's about having a good fight with interesting things throughout. So just remember that if your first post is "Rarrr I blew up the planet lol I win" the judges won't rule in your favor.
LMAO yea thats true but if you had that kinda power wouldent you be happy and fight anyone you want?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's called 'god-modding', being that powerful. It basically means you can't lose.. which is kind of lame.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actualy you can loose ^^

And that badly XD

As said character skills arnt as important as a good story ^^

PS id challenge you but i have a fight with SA_Gohan ATM ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I posed the same question a long time ago. Remember, your victory in a Fight Club round is assured through the quality of your writing, the power of your character has nothing to do with it.

That said, if you think more power allows greater inventiveness and creativity when writing then there's nothing wrong with it either.

Best answers
Grega said:
Actualy you can loose ^^

And that badly XD

As said character skills arnt as important as a good story ^^

PS id challenge you but i have a fight with SA_Gohan ATM ^^
Dude...... id kick your ass man lmao i mean REALLY... i BLEW up 14,000 planets :shocked: hehe naw im just playin i was just tryin to get peoples attention lol but if there was a kid like that wouldent that be cool??? lol :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom