New ESF..?

Best answers
Lo all,

Im sure this is a frequently asked question but i am a noobie so...

Is there going 2 b a ESF:source and if so when will it b released?

Thanks for your time...
Cronus.

South Africa

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Welcome to the forums CronusZA, and yes. You are correct. The question you have asked is already in the F.A.Q Thread (Frequently Asked Questions).

Here is a quote of the questions and the answers that is located in the F.A.Q Thread:
Can you play ESF on the Source engine?
No.

Will ESF ever move to the Source engine?
No.
Do the most reason is that it takes up way to many time to move the current ESF code to the Source Engine, they have to learn the new code, and change a lot of their own ESF code. Perhaps it MAY happen later on, but i doubt thats any time soon.

If i were you however, check out the sticky threads that is spreaded on these forums, that will help you with mostly all the questions you might have:

How to install ESF
Frequently Asked Questions
Newbies Guide to the ESF Forums

Of course, in the ESF Chat Section , you can discuss about the new ESF version v1.3 that still has to come out. I hope i gave you enough information on your question, even though i did expanded the answer a bit :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think it's in the FAQ, then why don't you read the FAQ?

And no, ESF will not be on source, and will not be moved to source.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Skyrider said:
Can you play ESF on the Source engine?
No.

Will ESF ever move to the Source engine?
No.
Welcome to the forums CronusZA, and yes. You are correct. The question you have asked is already in the F.A.Q Thread (Frequently Asked Questions).

Here is a quote of the questions and the answers that is located in the F.A.Q Thread:

Do the most reason is that it takes up way to many time to move the current ESF code to the Source Engine, they have to learn the new code, and change a lot of their own ESF code. Perhaps it MAY happen later on, but i doubt thats any time soon.

If i were you however, check out the sticky threads that is spreaded on these forums, that will help you with mostly all the questions you might have:

How to install ESF
Frequently Asked Questions
Newbies Guide to the ESF Forums

Of course, in the ESF Chat Section , you can discuss about the new ESF version v1.3 that still has to come out. I hope i gave you enough information on your question, even though i did expanded the answer a bit :)
Oh the irony :p

Anyways, while your reading the stickies, take a look at the AUP. I'll look for a link to it... just give me a sec.

edit: found it :)

ESForces Aup

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom