Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Thats tooo bad Zero.. I would of love to of seen the RoSaT integrated into a Kami Lookout map for Beta. :cry:
Bah.. oh well I take what I can get. :p

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Kami map looks sweet! These little teasers keep getting better and better!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin Gotenks
i have a question too... if u fall off... what happens : invisible barrier, you cant fall off, you can go to earth?

What are you thinking, that they can do everything???!!!
Think first when you ask a question!

Best answers
nothing?...... u just hit the floor?... o yeh wats the fall damage like on the maps?.... like if u dropped from the top to the bottom?

Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta
nothing?...... u just hit the floor?... o yeh wats the fall damage like on the maps?.... like if u dropped from the top to the bottom?
For the most part, you don't take fall damage anymore. However, on some maps that are really tall, if you fell from the top to the bottom you might take like 10-20 dmg.

Best answers
Nice

All i can say is wow those maps are so perfect two thumbs up the person or people who made them

Best answers
in the Roast how far out does it go? Considering you shrunk sumtin to make the maps bigger, you could get lost?

Best answers
How can you get lost? It's a wide open space with the Lookout in the middle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
alpha maps are tiny little boxes comepared to the beta maps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont do test posts...

sigs automaticly update every single post u ever made so just go look at an older post

Best answers
I can't wait to see the new Beta maps, will the alpha maps just dissapear with the new beta once we install it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u should delete ur old esf folder once u get beta

Best answers
just thought i'd give my comments on the maps discussed here...

the earth's lookout map (kami) is cool. love the sky below with all the clouds and earth, gives you the feeling of it being insanely high.

the time chamber map is cool too. Is it meant to be all white or all grey, or is it meant to "shine" as you turn? On my computer it is just all grey with the entrance where they sleep and eat. On my bro's computer he said the "void" is grey, but it is like shiny when he turns around. Maybe its just his vid card that does that. I was just wondering, cos his card is a lot better than mine and I wanna know if im missing out on something LOL.
Time chamber is pretty huge and is easy to lose the opponents. Esp in 1 on 1. It's great. Gives a good chance for some strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom