New Esf Fansite!!!!!!

Best answers
I've made a new ESF fansite, you can find it at members.tripodnet.nl/esforces these are just the first basics. The site isn't done yet, have to give it all new graphics but you can see where the site is going.

All visit my site, you can find alot of ESF stuff there, and i promise to update it frequently.

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you gotta change the layout a bit and put it on a faster server cuz
1 pic takes an hour to load...
and for the rest, goto www.dot.tk
and get a nice domain name like: www.esforces.tk....

Best answers
THnx for the positive critiscism, i can work with these kinds of comments. But I'm gonna change the layout anyway..it isnt ready yet. And I'll look in to the server speed. ( Byt the way the pics are pretty large).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so

it sucks, it looks crappy, and its black and white, and im not hopefull about "new gfx" why make a esf fansite? just use SPiNs site to get esf AND dmz stuff, if i was u you just make a site about something else..

or you u can just ignore me;/ :p :tired:

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It needs a lot of work, but keep at it.

Best answers
Geez go easy on the guy he said it isn't finished yet and dudeman the pics loaded strait away for me

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The pics loaded fine for me as well.

Not a bad start, but definitely keep at it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the pics loads fine for me, dudemans to busy makeing ki movies to know hes useing a 14k modem;/

Best answers
Did he actually make those movies, I just thought he gave us the link ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, he made them

and Yes, they are fake, take it from me, i do video editing, and from ppl like cuc who knows alot about ki, but go the thread yourself..

Best answers
I don't think anybody needs to be told they're fake just one glimpse and you can tell straight away but anyway back on topic now.

Best answers
Thnx again for all the critics I get....I know it isn't the best site ever, and it never will be. And I know that it needs a lot of work, but I wanted to make a lasting site just for ESF and especially not for DMZ, (these games are said in one sentence way to often--> ESF is better). But it'll be better a long the way and the gfx will be better. But I'm just a n00b at making gfx sites so it'll take a while but I'll start at the new background and at a new top soon. And maybe I'm going to change it into a flash site....but this is all just for later.

Thnx again, and if you have any good comments or help plz mail me at [email protected].

-=[SSJS]=-P.A.T.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know if you want to make a fansite RSM, NOT SPINS SITE, OUR SITE FOOLS, :) jk

One of my famous mottos, "Everything can always be better."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom