New ESF Clan

Discord Member
Best answers
New ESF clan called >>[UltimateSaiyans]<< is looking for some members. If you would like to tryout, please post a reply and some method of me to contact you. Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Our forums are not a recruiting grounds.

- Closed.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
At one point we had a thread for these kinds of things, but since we don't anymore, I'll let this through. Add a little more information about your clan, members, and more ways to reach you though. Clans stimulate the community provided they can actually get off of the ground, just don't advertise your forums or anything other than the clan itself.

So.... reopened! For now anyway. Keep it on topic and try not to bump it if it starts to fall down the thread ladder.

Discord Member
Best answers
Ok. We have about 9 members in the clan as of right now. Also we have our own clan server now. Our goal is to make the ESF community more active again by hosting tournaments and stuff. If you would like to join, visit -Removed- and post a tryout request in the forums. Also you can contact me in the following ways: [email protected], AIM-njbasketballjk5, Yahoo-njbasketball5, Xfire-b14ckcha0s. Thanks.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Cool. Im also trying to get a clan going. I know how hard it is, especially if there arent any people on your continent, let alone country, to get started.

Even if you have the people, it'll probably be just as hard to get it going.

Good luck with your clan.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man i looked at your forum and you had goatse all over it wtf is that?~~~
who on earth would post disgusting stuff like that!!?

Best answers
If that's the kind of environment, I'm not sure I would sign up :/

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
sean said:
hey man i looked at your forum and you had goatse all over it wtf is that?~~~
who on earth would post disgusting stuff like that!!?
Sounds like my type of place lol

Where do I sign up?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG DUDE! My ****ing little brother was sitting right there! Are you and your clan some kind of sick perverted ****tards? I hope your clan dies in a fire.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dj^Swift said:
Hmm, I wonder who did that.
Actually, Kurt had nothing to do with this, nor did anyone. We just registered to join the clan, and we saw Goatse all over the news section! That is so sick!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't this a little offtopic? o.0 Yeah i dunno what goatse is. I'm pretty sure i don't want to either =P

Anywho- good luck on the whole bringing ESF together in one big happy family thing =)

Best answers
blackchaos.. I was really excited when I heard there was a new ESF Clan...
Now I'm just disgusted... I won't be able to sleep tonight.

You should have heard me, I told everyone I wanted to try out because I stopped playing ESF since it got boring. What a turn-off. Remove that stuff and I'll think about joining again...

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Isn't this a little offtopic? o.0 Yeah i dunno what goatse is. I'm pretty sure i don't want to either =P
It's a picture of a dude ripping his ass apart...

definitely does not belong on a clan's forums lol

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah g0jack is now my worstest enemy. I'm pretty sure you know why.

But then again, it sounds like something i'd do to the Kai forums, so yeah. But the worst i did there was post tubgirl. Not some guy oh god, i need to gouge out my eyes.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is this thread still open? The website still contains Goatse. Sick bastards.

Best answers
My god. Please don't ignore us. Get that crap off of your website. Please, my eyes beg you... please please please

Discord Member
Best answers
listen, someone has been spamming the forums. we dont know who it is, and we really dont care, becuase they have been banned now. Please continue to enjoy ur stay in the forums. We r trying to clean up this mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom