New ESF 1.2 Sig

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The slower one was better, this one is just disturbing.

Erm oops, I'm thinking of the guy who uses that as his avatar over at DAHelp.com

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe Aidsteen from the dmz forums has had that thing as an avatar for weeks.....I still laugh at it. :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He didn't make it, I've seen it in over 50 other forums. Still fuhneh though :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
He didn't make it, I've seen it in over 50 other forums. Still fuhneh though :p.
Could you quote me when I said he made it? :\

Retired
Best answers
smith your a ****ing noob.. i didn't say "hey look at this sig i made" you..

you must be like the kid in my sig so i forgive you..

now go eat some grass

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well...why post a sig that you didnt make? and why didnt you say you didnt make it? I say your the noob.

Retired
Best answers
yes i'm the noob.. your another idiot.. i should round up all the idiots and just smack you all...

yes i made it.. i got some fat mentally challenged child and asked them to jump onto the couch like i just told them i had candy behindmy back... then i posted it on every fourm on the internet...

i'm starting to hate lieek stupid 12 year old kids....

also Raiko i'm going easy on you cause i noticed your sig and well between that and my sig my sigs hurt from laughing..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Light Scream said:
yes i'm the noob.. your another idiot.. i should round up all the idiots and just smack you all...

yes i made it.. i got some fat mentally challenged child and asked them to jump onto the couch like i just told them i had candy behindmy back... then i posted it on every fourm on the internet...

i'm starting to hate lieek stupid 12 year old kids....

also Raiko i'm going easy on you cause i noticed your sig and well between that and my sig my sigs hurt from laughing..

wtf ever. who cares about sigs? Thats a pretty immature thing to say,"also Raiko i'm going easy on you cause i noticed your sig and well between that and my sig my sigs hurt from laughing", wtf is that all about? I notice mods like you abuse ther power by getting away with flamming members, have fun man, i dont have to put up with your antics.

Retired
Best answers
mod? i'm not a mod

you assume i'm a mod which makes you look even worse.. see if you were smart you would click that link on every forum that says "forum leaders"

i guess we never got that far in our leap frog book eh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Light Scream said:
mod? i'm not a mod

you assume i'm a mod which makes you look even worse.. see if you were smart you would click that link on every forum that says "forum leaders"

i guess we never got that far in our leap frog book eh
Excuse me.leap frog books own! im on chapter 6:D. I made a mistake...wow. Well anyway the "sig" is funny, but i hate flaming, i get nervous around flaming and post stupid stuff. So like i said, excuse me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AHAHAAHA, that sig is sick but funny at the same time.

Best answers
lmao, i dunno if i should laugh or be scared o_O
no more arguing, the noob kid will get angry and eat you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Light Scream, didn't mean to insult you o_O. I guess I did sound like an arse, so sorry. I included the ":p" to make it more 'joke ha ha" feeling.

Guess I just assume people post their creations in this section, and I was wrong o_O.

Sorry D:.

And hey, no need to go all crazy and flame me. No need to break the rules for a misunderstanding =\.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom