Best answers
Hey guys ive edited that ssj gogeta that u can find on redsaiyan i dont know hwo did the pack but i have a pic of it but i dont know how to post it sry but i hope that u guys could help me with that

And one more thing i wont release it until i know hwo is the right creator of it bye the way its an ssj5 gogeta i just changed the colours alittle seeya!

Best answers
if you click on the pick, than on the big picture you can click it with your right mouse and go 2 properties and copy the url of it
and put it between this [.img]linkpic[/img.] remove the dots

its easy

Best answers
oh sry wes didnt know that :> any crits plz? and hwo did the gogeta i need to ask him if its ok to release it

Best answers
apology accepted:p the skin is nice, but i dont like it for a ssj5 skin

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ssj 5 isnt real, but if u really want to make 1 make it more like the goku ssj5:

Best answers
Like it, but there's something wrong with the chest skin, the muscles on it look too straight. Try to add some more shadow on his hair...

looks very nice i like it
And Dragonsphere stop posting such short posts, i think i'm not the only one that finds that annoying...

Best answers
*off topic* i agree with u dark one it is annyoing*

*on topic* it looks good try adding some long hair to him and buff him up a little (not to much)
other wise realy good job there ^_^

Best answers
By Azn, Bryggs, God Gundam, Fatmanterror, Logan and the ESF team
i think these were the creators

Best answers
oh thx everyone but hey i cant model that good u do guys :> ok forgeti it as a ssj5 hmm take it as a neo gogeta or something even though if it doesnt exist:> one more thing do u guys think i would release it now cuz i cant do anything more on it sry.

Best answers
i made another skin to of a awesome vegetto model he is a majin ssj5 vegetto (though the head is a model of ned's vegetto so i wont release it until iam allowed to but i can post a pic of it)

Ok dont blame me for have downloaded a neds reskinned vegettto cuz i aint using it only playing with it in editing programs.

Best answers
Ok iam gonna release it now but i need a host can someone host it for me?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that used neds head, i wouldnt release it if i were you. ned does not want anything released that uses any parts of his vegetto.

Best answers
thats right, NED will release his vejito model a few days after the release of beta 1.1 so he will have the good animations en the good skin, so dont ask for it

Best answers
Not the vegetto model the gogeta i mean read under and over the vegetto first. iam not gonna release that vegetto model the gogeta iam talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom