New dude in town,

Best answers
Well, found this game or mod should I say because a friend of mine told me about it, I've seen nearly all DBZ episodes, but never played a Game of it...

Well luckily I had a half-life cd, and steam, so I tried this mod out, and I love it! great job.

Well, seeya guys around, oh yeah... my hobbies,

I like to model in 3d, still a n00b in that, but I try, 3dsmax, and I love to mess in photoshop, (must make some signature like you guys have) and for the rest, well just a student studying ICT. :)

I try to follow the rules as good as I can, (don't wanna be kicked out, lmao)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to our humble little forum, enjoy your stay sir.

Best answers
Thanks,

Humble? small? this place got like 100.000 members? its huge!

Best answers
i have hl updated version i have steam and ive opened hl once but i cant click install

Best answers
welchman said:
i have hl updated version i have steam and ive opened hl once but i cant click install
Hey,

I think if you want hl in your steam, you need to install esf, and it will automaticly install hl into steam.. that is if you have HL on your computer.

Install? you mean for esf? or for HL itself?

(now i hoped i said it right)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome to the forums wheelchair :)

welchman, it's considered rude to butt in with a problem in another thread, you could have created your own :)

Anyway, so you've opened halflife and ran it singleplayer once before trying to install esf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome welcome welcome! lol Enjoy your stay :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
welcome , enjoy the forums , make sure people don't hunt you down with every post/thread you make , like they do to me o.0 , (don't get the pic that i'm self sentered , io just don't think properly somestimes cause of my mpd)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom