New Dragon Ball Z Game - TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh phew I didn't think it would make it to 100,000 likes.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wish the Japanese would bring over Zenkai Battle Royale, which wont happen. Nebulis is right about the link...
^^^ This.

I would buy day 1 if they made Zenkai Battle Royale for consoles :/. All the kiddies want these days though are fan service, fan character/custom character creation, and pretty visuals. Or at least that's what Ultimate Tenkaichi did.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just for the record: He's already shown his idea to Namco/Bandai, and they really liked it. So we'll probably be seeing some of his ideas in the next game... maybe.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
What are you doing here then? Other than fishing for more subscribers to your bad youtube channel :)
The thing you linked was as unofficial as it can be, that Facebook group probably has some affiliation to you.
Finally, stop wasting peoples time.
You know I just don't give a ****? Oh, and I bet your channel is even worse, oh wait, you don't have any HAHAHAHAH.

Also, I have currently stopped my channel and haven't uploaded anything, so yeah, suck my ****.

--
And you know what? I'm going to change the signature just right now for a better one.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
again its a fan page that page wont announce a dbz game .namco is responsible for that they will announce a new dbz game in their fb page when the time comes ,like they did with any other namco bandai game!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Times like this are why I should be made a moderator.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You know I just don't give a ****? Oh, and I bet your channel is even worse, oh wait, you don't have any HAHAHAHAH.

Also, I have currently stopped my channel and haven't uploaded anything, so yeah, suck my ****.

--
And you know what? I'm going to change the signature just right now for a better one.
Ok why aren't you banned?

Your sig is offensive, you're doing nothing but *****ing, and you're quite literally worthless.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't even reply to him. It'll get taken care of.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You done ****ed up. Zeo's been playing superhero games for the last 3 days and he's all pumped up for some ***** smacking.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

--
I like how your rebuttal to his youtube comment is that you have a channel and he doesn't. Your channel still sucks.

Last edited:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, please stop responding to him. If I had the authority to ban him and change his signature, it would already be done, but we have to wait for someone who has that power.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i'm glad that guy got banned. It's one thing to argue over that dbz game/youtube channel (whatever) but it's another to start insulting people like that.
Also...dunno why my post disappeared. Is it because i reported his post or what?

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Yeah that is kind of strange that yours disappeared. well on topic, I have no interest in any of the console games anymore. I had DBZ: Budakai 2 for my nintendo game cube a long time ago and it was awesome. that was the furthest I've ever got with those games. ESF is more than good enough to satisfy me. You can combo, block beam without pushing a combination of buttons and do a lot more awesome stuff will melee. It gives you a much greater sense of control and power than any of those games ever did for me.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I totally agree, Hellion_Blade. ESF Isn't anywhere near as clunky, in terms of attacks, as the Budokai Tenkaichi series. I downloaded Budokai Tenkaichi 3, to try it out, and I had fairly high hopes, y'know, it's an official game, devved by 'pro-devs', but when I tried it, I tried a few things, and It was just awful. I don't know if it was just that I was using a single keyboard in place of a PS2 controller, but I didn't like it. Pressing the key combination zcewercz to Kaméhaméha isn't exactly fun.

I am So much happier with Earth's SPecial Forces, though. The controls are not nearly as clunky, the gameplay is actually fun, and the game is waaaaaay easier on the computer itself.

Also, Aurum got banned? Well, it had to happen some time, inevitably. Is there anyone on the forum who can edit signatures? (Excluding Skyrider, who can edit pretty much any element, if I am correct!)

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, Aurum got banned? Well, it had to happen some time, inevitably. Is there anyone on the forum who can edit signatures? (Excluding Skyrider, who can edit pretty much any element, if I am correct!)
Every single person with Admin access has the ability to edit any part of a users profile

Force Pit Member
Best answers
I totally agree, Hellion_Blade. ESF Isn't anywhere near as clunky, in terms of attacks, as the Budokai Tenkaichi series. I downloaded Budokai Tenkaichi 3, to try it out, and I had fairly high hopes, y'know, it's an official game, devved by 'pro-devs', but when I tried it, I tried a few things, and It was just awful. I don't know if it was just that I was using a single keyboard in place of a PS2 controller, but I didn't like it. Pressing the key combination zcewercz to Kaméhaméha isn't exactly fun.

I am So much happier with Earth's SPecial Forces, though. The controls are not nearly as clunky, the gameplay is actually fun, and the game is waaaaaay easier on the computer itself.

You're playing a console game meant for a controller with a keyboard config? That's not a very good idea, and it's probably why you found a difficult time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom