New Dragon Ball Z Game - TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON

Badassologist Ph/D
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
You're playing a console game meant for a controller with a keyboard config? That's not a very good idea, and it's probably why you found a difficult time.
yeah if you had a console controller it wouldn't have been so bad I don't think. Those games weren't unplayable. For me it was just that I didn't like that it was more of a 2d side scrolling fighter type of game. The 3rd person shooter that ESF is just feels so much less confined. You can actually get some skill playing the game rather than just learning all the combos by heart.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
The port or the console version?

Causer the port was way below standard.
The console version. I open world games have always been my fave. Played just about everyone(especially those that offer super powers.. as I was never a big fan of shooting games), and LOVE the freedom of movement, the freedom to do what you want, when you want, without the game saying "OH NO NO NO!"

--- edit ---

I totally agree, Hellion_Blade. ESF Isn't anywhere near as clunky, in terms of attacks, as the Budokai Tenkaichi series. I downloaded Budokai Tenkaichi 3, to try it out, and I had fairly high hopes, y'know, it's an official game, devved by 'pro-devs', but when I tried it, I tried a few things, and It was just awful. I don't know if it was just that I was using a single keyboard in place of a PS2 controller, but I didn't like it. Pressing the key combination zcewercz to Kaméhaméha isn't exactly fun.

I am So much happier with Earth's SPecial Forces, though. The controls are not nearly as clunky, the gameplay is actually fun, and the game is waaaaaay easier on the computer itself.

Also, Aurum got banned? Well, it had to happen some time, inevitably. Is there anyone on the forum who can edit signatures? (Excluding Skyrider, who can edit pretty much any element, if I am correct!)
By this you have failed irrevocably hard. Downloading a console game made specifically for a console, and trying to play it with a keyboard? And then you try and bash the controls and compare them to a game made specifically FOR the PC? I.. just cant.. your opinion is inconsequential!

--- edit ---

^^^ This.

I would buy day 1 if they made Zenkai Battle Royale for consoles :/. All the kiddies want these days though are fan service, fan character/custom character creation, and pretty visuals. Or at least that's what Ultimate Tenkaichi did.
First off love your videos! I'm an old fan. Also yes! That game looks great even with the few characters there seems to be allot of room to work and play with! And I wanna go all FULL NELSON with Frieza!

--- edit ---

Times like this are why I should be made a moderator.
Quite honestly I'm surprised you aren't by now. Perhapse they fear that those who make horrible infractions will end up like the man receiving the old 1'2 from Sups there!

--- edit ---

Am I the only one who hated the BT games? I thought the budokai's were -way- better.
I like the Budokai games(except for Budokai 2 WTF was that?), but the only time I felt like the combat flowed good in a 2d fighter was Final Bout on the PS1... PFFFFT! NAAAH. Burst Limit actually. Bet I had you going huh?

I was far more partial to the Tenkaichi games because of the freedom of movement and team battle options. BT2 was the best of them IMHO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom