Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here. Waited for like 10min and not even 3% buffered

Force Pit Member
Best answers
are they ... making a Dragon Ball MMO ... please do correct me if i'm wrong since the pages were in Asian language, and thus i couldn't understand any of it except the slow buffering videos' which required a great deal of my patience :)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
are they ... making a Dragon Ball MMO ... please do correct me if i'm wrong since the pages were in Asian language, and thus i couldn't understand any of it except the slow buffering videos' which required a great deal of my patience :)
um... have you been living under a rock for the past... what was it? 6 years?
yes they are making a dragon ball MMO called Dragon Ball Online

Force Pit Member
Best answers
um... have you been living under a rock for the past... what was it? 6 years?
I guess i have ... That would also explain the dirt i find in my hair in the morning:p Oh well, DBO sounds interresting i'd say judging from the trailer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LNS2QJ3yY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5LNS2QJ3yY[/ame]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, this game will be absolutely horrific, want to know why?

The community!. This game is going to have the most horrific facerolling pre-pubescent whiners congregating on it until all logic and debate is swallowed up.

Failing that, the combat looks pooptacular. here we have a concept about wooshing around firing blasts and generally being really mobile, as noted in all the preview clips they've farted onto the internets. Judging from those ingame clips it's going to be argueably the most static combat system ive seen in recent mmo's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom