New download links for ESF. From ESFSTUFF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESFSTUFF has provided mirrors for the important ESF files, like ESF itself. ^.^*

Latest Files
--------------------------------
ESF Beta 1.1 Full
ESF 1.0 to 1.1 Patch
ESF 1.1 Bots v3.1 EXE
ESF 1.1 Bots v3.1 ZIP

Linux Latest
ESF Beta 1.1 Linux

Old Files
ESF Beta 1.0 Full
ESF 1.1 Bots v3 EXE
ESF 1.1 Bots v3 ZIP
ESF 1.1 Bots v2 EXE
ESF 1.1 Bots v2 ZIP

ESFSTUFF would like if these files are added to the ESF sites files page. ESFSTUFF is proud to be ESF's Best File Hosting Site.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why is the 1.0 - 1.1 patch under old

It's just as new as the 1.1 full

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya thats kinda true?
Why put the patch under old files?

Best answers
Hey i just noticed as well why put the patch under the old files?Well it couldn't have been a mistake he made a link so you would known.

Best answers
I've been looking all over the Internet using Yahoo search, and I can't find any bots for the 1.0 beta version of ESF. I was wondering if any of you know a site where I could find 1.0 bots or set up a link for a mirror-thingy. I'm very stinky on the technical parts of half-life mods, so you can laugh at me, but I'd just like a link to install bots onto ESF 1.0. You see, the largest problem I have so far is my Steam is messing up. It seems the ESF 1.1 version has routed itself to the mod-viewer in Counter-Strike 1.6 for Steam. I could try rerouting it to the mod viewer in the non-Steam 1.5, but I'm not sure if it'd work, or if it did, what the consequences would be. I'd like some advice on this as soon as possible...e-mail me at [email protected], as I won't go to the forums that often. I appreciate any help I can get on this subject. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:eek:, thanks now I have to fix the files :p.

.:Edit:. They are fixed.

There were no bots for ESF 1.0 that worked good, they just added bodybags. :x

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
:'( wasnt mi kibot 3.1 not good ?
but thx for hosting the new version :)

Best answers
I have a more serious ESF problem at hand now. I shouldn't really say "now," as it has been on as long as I have had ESF, but I suppose this is a good time to bring it up. I think I'm not the only one who has this problem, and that is why I ask you : is there a reason my computer repeatedly "knocks me off" ESF after approximately 10 minutes or so of playing? Also, in case that problem is ever solved, I would like to know the proper way to put the route in properties for ESF 1.1. Since it was for Steam (and my Steam is very messed up - it will go to searching for updates and stay there, reinstalling does not help), I did a very rough reroute to Counter-Strike and ESF, which is as follows : C:\SIERRA\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game cstrike -console -game esf. (No period in the actual route.) It takes me to Counter-Strike, where I select Mod Viewer and the only game there is ESF 1.1 - it works, I'll give it that much. However, when I go on Multiplayer, Play Online, and attempt to join a server, it gives me a message telling me I can not connect because of a different .dll file. If my Half-Life bug (I say this because my computer knocks me off Half-Life after about 30 minutes, and Dragon Mod Z after about 90 minutse or so) is something that can be fixed - by which I mean going into the computer and sifting something in something or a free download - I would like to know. If I need to take it in or reinstall Half-Life, I would like to know that as well. I will understand if this is the wrong chat room to post such a request, but I thought since you already "know" me, there might be some help ready. If not, it is fine with me - I will post a message similar to this in a room associated with Tech Support. I appreciate any enlightenment on these bugs.

P.S.: I'm not necessarily a traitor to ESF by playing DMZ :rolleyes: - I know for a fact that the staff of ESF shares the opinion that DMZ is only a source of "friendly rivalry," but this postscript is for those who think that people who play both are traitors - as I am actually a DMZ "veteran" somewhat - it was my first game! I suggest doses of both for any diehard DBZ fan :laff:! Once again, I give you my thanks for any help.

Best answers
Guys (and girls),
You're absolutely right about the relevance of my former message. I very much appreciate the links you have been able to supply on ESF Stuff for the bots - I'll check it out and spread it to a friend of mine who is pretty much in charge of downloading ESF and new versions at a local computer cafe. I'm trying miserably to make this message as short and quick as possible, so here's the clincher: thanks for all your help, and if I ever need more ESF Stuff, I'll know where to go!:)

Thanks for all your help,
Piccolo-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom