New DMC4 & MGS4 PS3 Scans

Best answers
Well it seems that it's finally about too come true, snake might actually die of age this time, because he's getting pretty old. I think he cheated death way too many times anyway. Well despite V's ugly facial expression and S's oldness, do these scans look pretty impressive or what.We might see these in actual motion at the TS this weekend.

http://www.ps3updates.com/uploaded_images/DMC401_20050915-718853.jpg
http://www.ps3updates.com/uploaded_images/DMC402_20050915-780150.jpg
http://www.ps3updates.com/uploaded_images/DMC403_20050915-751377.jpg

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/playstation3/metalgearsolid4/01.jpg

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/playstation3/metalgearsolid4/scan02.jpg

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/playstation3/metalgearsolid4/scan03.jpg

Best answers
Dantes face looks like ass, and I can't believe I'm going to have to play as an OAP Snake, but other than that they look nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bout time a new DMC4 came out, but I really prfered DMC3 Dante...And good god I don't like Snake looking like an old man, you leave the game on too long and you will probably here "Snake?...Snake??..Snaaaake!?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old man snake! At least it's an extremely detailed old man snake. :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dante looks horrible D: Hopefully they'll actually make him look closer to the DMC3 one in the actual game.

As for Snake, well, its about time I guess. The game takes place in a warzone in the future where every country seems to be fighting each other, so I guess it makes sense that Snake is 70 years old now with the body of a 30 year old <_<. Otacon seems to have aged well at least. I wonder what Meryl will look like.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Snake? Is your bladder ok? Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!!!

Snake looks so much like Solidus/big boss now, that's sweet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They look like crap. Added too many polys and now they don't even look like who they were supposed to be.

Best answers
Snake still looks like Snake - except for the old thing :(
Dante doesn't look like Dante though. But to be fair, I'd say it's still pretty early days and they've got a lot of time to fix it.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i refuse to believe that you will have to play as old snake for the whole game... sorry but :( thats just made me really depressed.... snake is ment to be "the man" not "the old man" :(

and dante has looked ghey ever scince devil may cry 2, i think the only time they got his face right was in the first one, 2nd was tragic, 3rd was a bit better, but the first was how i always pictured dante.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to get shunned for this, but. What is DMC3/4? Can you explain the whole series/ games. I don't know anything of it. What did Snake look like in previous games? He looks kind of young to me, minus the grey hair. (don't hurt me, I don't know jack **** cuz i don't have a ps2)

Best answers
well Solid Snake Ages alot faster so meryl and otocan probably wont look that bad

ugh dante does not look good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dante seems to change a lot with age, he was a teen (c0cky) in the 3rd, middle-aged (stylish) in the first and quite old (boring) in the second.

The weird thing about that Dante is that he looks absolutley nothing like the Dante from the earlier DMC4 trailer, the other one looked old, but good. He had DMC3 Dante's hair but longer. I also noticed he looked wicked cool in the concept art, but the actual model looks nothing like it. At least the weapons and surroundings look good.

Old Snake made me laugh out loud, he has a scouter AND a moustache. Was that the new Metal Gear on the last page? The one on trolly wheels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Am I the only one who thinks old man Snake looks kind of cool?

He still look pretty bad ass, even if he's older.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhm..Otacon lives so Meryl's dead right? right?

And old man Snake wouldn't be so bad, but he needs to shave off that damn moustache, he'd be like Big Boss which rocks.

And Dante's just plain ugly, he needs to look like he did in the first game, with the exact same outfit too. Not with the damn bra he was wearing during 3, that looked so ***.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
X said:
Uhm..Otacon lives so Meryl's dead right? right?

And old man Snake wouldn't be so bad, but he needs to shave off that damn moustache, he'd be like Big Boss which rocks.

And Dante's just plain ugly, he needs to look like he did in the first game, with the exact same outfit too. Not with the damn bra he was wearing during 3, that looked so ***.
No, there's a way for her to live.

SPOILER WARNING (MGS1) White text, highlight to read:
MGS1 has two endings, the Meryl Ending and the Otacon Ending. Depending on whether or not you surrender during Ocelot's torture scene, Meryl lives or dies. If you do not surrender and make it through, you will get the Meryl ending.

Also, just because she doesn't appear in MGS2 doesn't mean she's dead.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh I know, but seeing as how Otacon is in 2 I'm *guessing* the presumed ending for one is the first one you mentioned. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:3 Otacon lives in both endings, so I don't really see what you would base that assumption on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom