New DMC4 & MGS4 PS3 Scans

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think they've released that info yet. I think that would make it a little too not-MGS though if they did.

And it's funny you talk about Grey Fox and Big Boss, I actually hope they don't ressurect them. They've both been brought back from death once, either through 'revival' or cloning, I think it's time they started making some new and original 'cool' characters. Like The Boss, anyone else love her character? CQC pwnage was so cool and they gave her a great backstory and relavance to the plot. I'd like to see Konami do something like that for MGS4, original cast that we can love (The Boss) rather than hate (Raiden).

Best answers
The Boss was a good character. She was very, very similar to the way Snake is in MGS2 - ie - an uber badass who's incredibly wise and knows much more than she lets on. The only difference was that she'd decided to do everything for her country, while Snake learns that he should do things for himself.

Hopefully they won't add any characters that make Snake look like a lesser character. It was ok with The Boss, as a lot of MGS3 was showing how Big Boss was still naive and learning. By MGS2 Solid Snake was far from naive, and pretty much understood everything going on around him. The enemy never got one up on him through MGS2. Now he's an old man, I'd expect him to be even more invincible :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom