Best answers
I made another digital painting that took me a few weeks. I made it entirely on photoshop 6.0, and i was inspired by my favorite movie {terminator 1 and 2....3 was good, but not as great as the first 2}

Anyways, heres the link--->

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2426426

and heres the full pic:

Please tell me what u think :) I love criticism, i wanna get better

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, it looks nice, but just all the same, thats cuz its only skeletons, and a sjy
but overall looks nice,

*im srry for doing an,ything unusual, bu i am as drunk as hell....

Best answers
Yeah, right now im only 3/4 done anyways, in a while im gonna add some extra goodies to finish the picture off, this is only really the backround. {should i add a flying machine or a tankish one? hmm, what do u think goes better with the bg?}

Best answers
those skulls look more like those crazy forest spirits in princess mononoke o_O those things made me giggle. i said "lolol look at them crazy things they're all bobblin about and stuff ha! :talk: "

Best answers
any ideas on what to add to the pic? should i add a tank or maybe a plane cyborg?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks real good, alot of copy/pasting, musta been tedious, but payed off, GJ :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, now i wil critesize it, *sorry for the former post here, i was drunk*

it looks nice, you even have putted a effect in it that makes it look like it is real happening, thats by putting blur in the left down corner.
and by focusing to the more upper end of the picture.
and thats insactly what the human eye does.
it looks good until now.
show us more when you have updates, gj!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom