Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it's nice! I have to make a new devID too :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sweet as hell!
the pic is alitle low quality but thats ok, love how the underline blinks, cool render and nice choise of colors..
gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no more critz?

well i really cant see if the pic is low quality on the 2 monitors i saw it on it wasnt pixy but that could just be me. ty for the comments

Best answers
yea

yea thats good but im trying to find out how they make this mad sigs ... im a noob and i want to learn

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never understood why people but blood type on stuff like this...

meh anyway its cool nice and fancy i like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks really nice! One thing I don't like too much is the actual colour of the bg. Maybe make a few different ones?

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, it's pretty damn hard to read, but I like the Samurai. :D

Best answers
I agree, it's fairly illegible. Especially for something that says "stand out" on the bottom. If I may say, "it's just to fill it up" is not really a good reason to do anything in design. Think of what you want represented of yourself in this ID and put it there. Never add more than is necessary. Unless you want to emphasize the superfluous. I also think that the Swordsman blends too much with the colors of the background. A character that distinct should pop off the page. I'm also not quite sure what the shapes and textures have to do with the subject or the swordsman as there seems to be a little thematic clashing. But perhaps you're trying to say something about yourself. The composition and placement is nice, the type is fairly solid other than the legibility issue.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but that is one of the things about design, none of it really needs to be there except the text, its all just a "filler" without fillers things are to empty. i also meant for the swordsman to blend with background so that everything is easy going on the eyes. i will agree with you guys on the text i could have made the black parts opacity a bit higher. the swordsmen is their for a specific reason, and that is when i first got into computers, there werent to many people who were exceptional at them, and in very small circles the computer literate were known as samuris of the modern age. there a tiny reference to that in the movie hackers.

ty for the critz

Best answers
You are 100% wrong in that definition you gave about design. Real design has no filler. Design by definition is not random. People who do things "because it looks cool," or "because I need to fill space" are not designing anything. Every aspect and element of something that is designed is there for a reason, a logical reason.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by 1m4 0wn y0 455
i also meant for the swordsman to blend with background so that everything is easy going on the eyes
It doesnt blend. Its camouflage!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like it, it looks nice, and is easy on they eyes :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom