New defjam finally shown

Best answers
OMG, this is must have if i somehow end up buying PS3... Probably won't buy one until i have a regular job.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, look at the destruction of the cars xD thats the most unrealistic stuff i?ve seen ever.

Not that they were lazy to do it, but it just looks like they were lazy to do it better xD.

the characters look ace but the envoirment stuff needs stuff.

Best answers
If you look up at the top you will see working title, this is a WIP screen shot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know but as still its a screen showing off what its all supposed to come.
Since the game is in process i still leave my comments on the wip as its allways supposed to be =)

Best answers
If you look closely the buildings behind the cars are broken also the same way. Does this mean somekind dragonball type of fights where you destroy the whole city while beating up your opponent? I doubt it. They were probably just trying out things and put every object to be destroyed in the same way...

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh...PS3 exclusive...sheesh...
Aint getting that game any time soon :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am very into this game, considering I love rap music.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
same here, hip hop ftw! most of it, but this game pwns, it's that fighter game on xbox 360 right? those graphics looks pwnage, I really loved that game and those combos looked so cool, Ireally can't wait for this, I'll have to save up some money if I want this...or I'll just play it at my friend, he always gets all the games:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom