New Defensive Move

~Gurbir~
🌈 Beta Tester
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hi, I havent posted in a long, long, time but I check the forums pretty often.
Anyway I have a suggestion for a new defensive (against spamage mostly) move and want know what y'all think and if it would be effective in game. My idea is and energy barrier,not like Gohan's energy shield, but more of a block type move. I was thinking of using Q(or watever ur block key is) as a double tap type move, hold q is normal block, double tap and hold = enegy barrier. I was thinking if this barrier would be most effective agianst explosions, it should absorb most of the explosion's with energy, so ur hp would take a minimal hit. So if there's a spammer in the server ur in, put up the barrier when/if u see them fire off a big beam. As for physical attacks, if someone hits u with melee it should take down more of ur ki and a bit of ur life + knock back so u would be able to hit it with melee multipule times(not sure about adv melee, basic would be be best I think), if u get knock agaist somthing the barrier should collapse. On a final note if a beam hits the barrier directly, depending on the ki difference it should pretty much collapse it leaving the user with a minimal amount of ki.
This is just a rough idea, so any refinements R welcome.

Gon

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sounds exactly like Gohan's shield to me.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think it's usless.. everyone will use it and there's no point to use beams then :D

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think it should be an all around shield possibly just the front. Maybe it could only deflect small beams (generic, kamehameha from a weaker player). If it took some explosion damage away (50%) it may be intersting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom