New dbz series caled dbz after future

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This a new dbz series coming out in japan.This 150 years later on a new panet absolutely beautiful, he goes onto this planet for training and finds that all the people there look perfect, and also the gravity is 1000 times that of earths so he figures its ideal for training for a little while. He also meets this stunningly beautiful woman there who try's to seduce goku however goku resists because of his heart belonging to Chi-chi, she senses this but makes love to him in his dreams. Shortly after Goku leaves the planet and as he leaves, the planet turns into silver and it dissapears totally as well as everyone who inhabited it! Since the woman was a god and created a perfect illusion for goku she also sensed how powerful he was, she wanted to have his baby and create the ultimate being. Anyway around 120 years later she gives birth to a child named (i do not know the name) who is naturally born as a super saiya-jin 5 and is 1 year old, since he is half god and half saiya-jin he is the ultimate being however he is pretty much useless as he needs to be trained by someone great, his father obviously, Goku, so he goes off in search of his real father to be trained by him and become the greatest warrior in the universe from which his mother wants him to be.

I talked with two of the voice actors for the new series happening in Japan and it will be about the adventures of Goku and Vegeta Jr. We saw these two at the end of Dragonball GT. I have also heard that the release date for the new series is May 26, 2001 in Japan. The new series will leave off where GT ended, but they have added new things. Some of these new things are Vegeta Jr's Sister Vaiki, Vegeta Jr. and Goku Jr. are best friends like Trunks and Goten, Kuririn is in it, and they plan to make 370 episodes. They say that DBAF is supposed to be better than all 3 DB series put together. It is supposedly going to be a manga first. The new series name will end up either Dragonball After Future or something else. There also might possibly be an evil twin of Goku Jr. This series is going to be more like DBZ with a thorough story line and not like GT.I think they increased the release date

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
People hope and hope, then they here something incredibly unlikely and they turn hope into strong belief. I'm sorry my friend but AF isn't happening and probably won't happen.

Besides, GT was at least as good as DBZ in the episodes I've seen. :)

Best answers
1. af wont happen, itd be pure monotony and it would suck...
2. gt sucks ass lol, the drawing is horrid especially on freeza and cell, plus it was too short to develop the story they were tryin to, and that killed it

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
j00 are a total n00b man!!!!!

i cant believe that this small fanfic turned this way..

ill explain dbaf one more time..
Dragonball AF= Dragonball Absolute Fake

its made up by some fans, they made up a little story, and made some verry ugly ssj5 and ssj6 pictures with paint, and put it on internet for fun.

some other idiots probably saw it and put it on their site, thinking it was real, this way the little fantasy turned into what it is now..

DBAF IS FAKE!!

Best answers
Besides, if you've seen the end of GT, you'd pretty much see that THAT ended pretty much all of the Dragonball series.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
May 26, 2001 huh?

well now i know what af stands for lol :p

oh and who is this goku and vegeta jr. i know there real but who are they O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There them at a young age.Oh and i just heared about it today.I didnt know it was old.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
DBGT may not have had long to develop a plot, but DBZ had so little in way of a plot that I'm shocked you'd hold it above DBGT. DBZ could have been 50 - 100 episodes long if they hadn't dragged out almost every fight to the point of insanity.

Edit: Goku Jr and Vegeta Jr are descendants of Goku and Vegeta, they look incredibly like the two original warriors but are only about 1/8 Saiya-Jin

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
so where did they come from are they there kids

p.s. my cat is licking her self lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Back on topic this isnt coming out or what

Best answers
dbz was better cause the drawing was better, gt was lacking just as much as dbz was, cept it was short, had some really ****ty enemies, and crappy drawing...way worse then crappy

and wtf is goin on, ive made 6 posts since 140 and its only gone
up one...prob more then 6

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's and ugly rumor that happens to have absolutely no basis in fact. Rumors of another DBZ series started after Funi and Cartoon Network supposedly looked into making another show. AF is an old, old peice of BS that came back with these rumors.

In short, AF does not, and will not exsist.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Gamesage2000

and wtf is goin on, ive made 6 posts since 140 and its only gone
up one...prob more then 6
^^ and these are the people they let beta test :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One more thing, DBZ wasn't supposed to have a huge long plot and various villians like that. There wasn't supposed to be a Cell or Buu or Majin Vegeta.

The DBZ series was supposed to go until the destruction of Freeza. Then it would be over. Goku had reached the stage of Super saiya-jin and avenged his race.

But after the series ended, it was so successful that Bird and Toei begged Toriyama to continue the series, and so he did. Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, all the saiyans besides Goku were never supposed to become SSJ. But since they did, they had to make Brolli the LSSJ. Which of course, was originally only Goku.

So DBZ wasn't a bad plot, it was a very very good plot. But Toriyama just did more because the companies that published DBZ begged him to and that is what ruined the plot.

Best answers
fm...gimme a break, i just want my post counter to go up, and im a tester cause i actually test and the fact that ive been so for over a year, since a lil after 1.9 came out...some people dont, i shouldnt be used as an example, so ill ask nicely,

shut up...well that wasnt too nice but :p

edit: how do you know that it wasnt meant to, i mean you can assume that, but there is no way to tell, unless of course you know toriyama personally :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess he shut you up.Probably permantley.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ummmm no :S

didn feel i wanted so say anything more :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom