New DBZ live action movie?

should there be a new dbz live action movie?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• whats dbz?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Best answers
Do you think they should make a live action dbz movie like they doing with all the old cartoons they have the technology to do it and make it look good so why not?

Best answers
there should put jackie chan and jet lee in it as goku/vegeta.....but who as piccolo? O_0

nice sig satan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jackie chan should be master roshi :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh god, here we go, also, this movie is only covering the SAIYAN SAGA.

This Is Who Plays What
Goku -- Jet Li (Should Play Vegeta)
Vegeta -- Jakie Chan (Should Play Goku)
Piccolo -- Ven Deisel

Best answers
i knew that but.....LMAO...vin deisel......LOL......

"NO GOHAN"..*jumps in frount of the beam*......."ARGHHHH"......*bonces off his musles,,or ego*...All the cast say "HUH"

Best answers
LOL are you serious?? I like DBZ but not THAT much, I wouldnt be caught dead buying tickets to that. LOL and they cant make a good cast, lol vin deisel does look like piccolo now that I think about it though. They should have done it like Final Fantasy movie, you know that 3d animation.

wow and how stupid is that site you linked? it says something about, "although the tv seris is called Dragon Ball Z the original is called Dragon ball so we are calling it Dragon Ball" WTF is that? Yeah we are calling it Dragon Ball even though it is about things that happened in Dragon Ball Z

You know what would be funny? If in the movie it was like the show, how when something happens everyone goes "uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" for like 5 minutes. lol it happens a lot in fusion/buu/kid buu sagas.

Best answers
OMG its gonna b like crouching tiger hidden dragon,ya know the flying scenes.......WUUUSSSSSSSSSH........BIG LEAP THEN WUSH...they're gonna look like panzies

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl yeah vin deisel as piccolo XD

Best answers
in my opinion, jet li as goku, hugh jackman as vegeta(hey why not? hes tough, cool, and already on the fox payroll) samuel l jackson as piccolo, the guy from the transporter as tien, and of course, randy savage as mr satan, i think that would be good, oh yeah and goldberg from the wcw as nappa, and hell, danny devito as yajirobi, why not

Best answers
I'm going to see it. I'm a sucker for things for like that. I think they should continue making it, and use the superb technology that they have stumbled upon.

Okay, here's my idea for Bulma.
Britanny Spears - ditsy, sex-symbol, can't act, can't sing...it's the perfect match. But how will Britanny make herself look smart? o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I Said Before -- THIS MOVIE IS ONLY ABOUT THE SAIYAIN SAGA (Which Means NO Mr. Satan, Trunks, Goten, etc....)

I've mentioned this in other threads about the movie:

Jessie "The Body" Ventura should be Nappa

He looks just like Nappa

Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
in my opinion, jet li as goku, hugh jackman as vegeta(hey why not? hes tough, cool, and already on the fox payroll) samuel l jackson as piccolo, the guy from the transporter as tien, and of course, randy savage as mr satan, i think that would be good, oh yeah and goldberg from the wcw as nappa, and hell, danny devito as yajirobi, why not

LMFAO fatmanterror LMFAO. randy savage as mr satan made my me chuckle a bit but danny devito as yajirobi. Had me in tears. LOL.

Youve ht the nail on the head with jessie 'the body' ventura though. I cant stand wretling anymore, but he is defintely the real life nappa.

Ive gotta agree with hibiki though jackie chan should play roshi.

My m8 looks like piccolo without the green skin. We take the piss out of him for it all the time. Might send a picture to fox. Doubt he'd be too happy about it thought.

Best answers
no no stone cold steve austin should be nappa!

and Robin shou (mortal kombats goku)

and jet li vegeta no doubt like i said before

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have heard nothing but silly stuff about this movie. I think DBZ is one thing they should leave alone. I just can't imagine it'll be good.

If Jackie Chan isn't in it, I'm not going to go see it. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku= Jet Li
Vegeta= Jackie Chan

What the hell? What posessed them to do that? Jackie Chan is the lighthearted happy cool guy, Jet Li is the insane badass. That's really messed up how they switched it around...

LOL I agree, Jesse Ventura is an exact match to Nappa ^_^

Best answers
omg hitokiri

u just contradicted urself....

goku is light hearted and happy....and so jackie chan yet u put him as vegeta.

jet li is bad ass and prideful and so is vegeta...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom