New DBZ Game License

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Because this game that vassago MAY be working on isn't affiliated with this mod at all.

The business he works for will be developing it.....the only person thats actually associated with this mod is vassago.

I doubt that they would simply remake ESF....personally, I would never buy that.

Now....a game like legends..I might buy.
It would have the potential to be good.

Remember guys..this WON'T be an rpg at all.....it might have SOME elements..such as some for of leveling....but that's it.

He said that there might be a possibility of it being on the XBox..but it's aimed at the PC platform.

One last thing.....this game might not even get made!
It's not definate..he still has to impress Infogrames enough to get the liscence...

Vassago

V
/me claps for chimp

I still need to iron out exactly what kind of game I'll propose to them :p

The Legends type game would be odd to play multiplayer with, because of the limited FOV and such. A DBZ game similar to Destraga (PS1) would be pretty sawnky.... I dunno, it's hard to think it out.

Best answers
ah fms sig is giving me seizures!:shocked:

Best answers
Hey All, I have a few sugjestions, how about this, if it does turn out to be a sort f RPG then there should be short movie clips between battles, u know like Dynasty Warriors 3 for the PS2, when they do that kool finesher type thing, also another i dea i have is that on the options menu you can choose from a list of things, u know the usual one player multi player otpions, also how about Hyperboloc Time Chamber, where u can train up a certain person's pl, so he becomes stronger, also guys, how about making some females in it, i.e. Android 18 and mayb even Bulma and Chi-Chi, Sure they r weak but mayb there are somes girls out there whou would like to control a female warrior instead of a male character, i also think it would be a better idea if it DID start from the start of DBZ, I know that the Sayain and Namek saga r borring but if you start the game right in the middle, i.e Start Game... and your in the cell arena it could be a bit confusing! If you start from the begining you could find out about things and complete newbies would also understand. They are just some of my sugjestions.

From Guru-San

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Yeah..thats all find and dandy..

But...its NOT GOING TO BE AN RPG!
Their team simply ins't large enough for something like that..they've got no more than 10 guys....probably less, I can't remember.

Plus...people who aren't into DBZ probably won't buy any DBZ games, unless this one turns out to be an extremely good game.
There are plenty of games covering the Saiya-jin and Namek/Furiza sagas.....newbies can play those or just wach the show if they're THAT confused.

Personally..I want a game that starts out around the Anroid saga...
Hell, all I want is a game where I can have a single player game for Cell....he's my all-time favorite villain.

Hey Vassago....make a game based around Cell for me! :D
It can be a birthday gift....in a month and three days, it'll be my birthday :D

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Tien
ah fms sig is giving me seizures!:shocked:
lol

i think the game should be muti player !!!!!!!

Best answers
The game needs pure freedom, I'm talking like kinda like Ultima 9 on the PC, if anyone has played that....a strong single player unit, there needs to be plenty of room, no world boundaries, kinda remake DBZ's "earth" in your companies own point of view, flying around and just blowing stuff up would also be very fantastic. Also, there needs to be things where u do stuff so the people like you more and stuff, so when you progress through the game, the more good stuff you do, the more people love you, and like the end boss or whatever, u could have it so, if u did a bunch of good stuff there would be hundreds of people there rooting you on, or make it so there is a special ssj 4 transformation during the fight, if u visisted some elder dude...I dont know, just suggesting, oh and one more thing, if u start off the game as cell, or 18....whatever bad guy, make it so you cant really get the people to like you, like you just can go around and purposely kill people, but inevitably (however that is spelt) your fate would still rest along the boundries of the story of the cartoon, but the main point is........give it some freeeeeeedom of roaming around and doing what u wanna do. :)

Best answers
I think it should be and rpg from gohans point of view not gokus that would be different and in multi u can play most of the players. i think it would kick to be gohan instead of goku for a change

Best answers
Yeh definatly, due to the fact that DBZ is bassed on Gohan and him growing up, Why does it always have to be Goku anyway??? Also guys another idea i have is that if it was about the saga's, in each saga you go to differant maps, i.e. Namek/Freeza saga, you would get the maps, of the DBZ world, Space, and Namek, plus when you have done that saga, (This is only if there was a mp as well) Then you can unlock maps which you can play in mp, just a change, but starting as Gohan would be ALOT better, Or even as Trunks in the future and going back to help Goku, or something like that...

From Guru-San

Retired
Best answers
1 Question guys...i heard a lot about Legends...what is is exactly?? anyone here has a link for me?

Best answers
Most of you out there think that Goku is the Legendary Super Saiyan because he was the first to become one in 100,000 years. While that is true, Goku isn't the true Legendary Super Saiyan. Sadly, its Brolli. I dislike Brolli, but he is the Legendary Super Saiyan. When he and Goku were babies, they were next to each other in the nursey. While Goku cried and cried, he drove Brolli insane and while going insane, his true power was shown. Goku's power level was 2, the average of a baby, while Brolli's power level was 10,000. Though Brolli was sent to death because of his strength by King Vegeta and Freiza, he somehow survived. He was meant to die in Movie #8, but somehow survives till Movie #10, and gets cloned into Movie #11. They way overdid the whole Brolli thing and them make him almost indestructible. That is why I dislike him so much. You may like him, heck I might even like him when he comes to America, but for now, I dislike this chatacter the most.

But what I forgot to tell you, is that the Brolli videos don't fit into the series, meaning Goku is once again the Legendary Super Saiyan!

Brolli isn't the "true" legendary Super Saiyan because of this. If Goku hadn't gotten to SSJ first, or if Brolli was real (in a saga instead of a movie), then I would say that he is the Legendary Super Saiyan (thanks to Vegeta telling everyone). But if you think about it again the LSSJ was unbeatable, while Brolli was beat three times all by Goku (hint, hint)...

(Sorry about that, my friend got obsessed with Brolli and he said he was the LSSJ, had to prove him wrong!)

From Guru-San Hope it helps!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thanks for the history lesson guru, next time keep the number of consecutive posts down to two. That's why you have an edit button. That, and Judge is talkin' about a PSX game called DBZ Legends :S

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
cool judge is back :D

but u should be able to ssj when ever.. not just in battle.. cause thats the way it is in the show...
????that's not right??!!
before the cell games, goku and gohan stay SSJ for more than a month in that time chamber!!! and the next week they stay SSJ too... just for getting used to it..

Best answers
So.....let me get this straight. Whoever hits SSJ first out of those 100,000 years is the "Legendary SSJ"? I dont get it, i mean brolli looked like a lot different from goku and vegita, and he was like way stronger, and I did watch that movie with brolli, and how vegeta was all crappin his pants saying that brolli was the true legendary SSJ, uhhh ya, could someone please explain that to me?

Retired
Best answers
i think brolli was LSSJ physically and Goku is it mentally..the mind always overcomes the body.

Best answers
No, it's more:

Brolli-Body
Vegeta-Mind(Remember, he wanted to become SSJ, he was the most determined)
Goku-Spirit(He had the spirit to transcend most SSJ levels, plus he's full of Spirit!)

Yeh, definetley freedom. A nice big ol' world to fly around, and kick villanous ass in... cool.
Vassago, your a DBZ fan, you'll probably want the same things we do. You'll know whats best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well its more like

brolli- lssj
goku - hero of show

:p

Best answers
:shocked: You aint sticking yo tongue out at me! I kick yo as boy....;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom