New DBZ episodes

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I have hurd the word wandering about that next week toonami will be playing new episodes of DBZ. Am I just crazy or is this true? And if it is, ESF's sound gum might beable to grab some new sounds! that would be cool.

Why am I getting one of thouse ery "going to get flamed" feelings?o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ARMY_ranger
I have hurd the word wandering about that next week toonami will be playing new episodes of DBZ. Am I just crazy or is this true? And if it is, ESF's sound gum might beable to grab some new sounds! that would be cool.

Why am I getting one of thouse ery "going to get flamed" feelings?o_o
Because this is spamming esf chat stuff like this belongs in Off-Topic:S

BrunO

Best answers
Realy new Episodes. WOHOO but I wait for the DBGT Episodes in Germany :)

Best answers
DBGT is cool in some parts but it just sucks in some parts. I think it sucks more than it rocks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, 32 new episodes starting a week from Monday!!

Best answers
but 32 are better than nothing :). And it will be DBZ or DBGT??? and work Akira on it or without him?

Best answers
theres a rumer that there going to NOT show the last 14 eps of DBZ this year but its just a rumur

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In Canada they already started the new episodes. I don't watch DBZ on tv because they just butcher the damn show too much.

I just download the japanese episodes with subtitles and watch those.

Best answers
END OF DBZ, NOOOO!O!! anyone know where i can get DBz HQ Cels????????

Best answers
i already have all the new eps on my computer... eps 230 is good

Best answers
haha in germany the episodes came all since the last eastern, i dont know if it is called like this, but u know it. there is a rabbit which makes eggs and little children have to find it. is it called eastern holidays???

but i wonder why u americans cant send the episodes in chronological order without stops... i mean in germany there were 2 episodes evry day mond. to frid. and what is it for u on cartoon network??? do u get 10 episodes, then they will be replayed the whole month and then come another 10 episodes??? dont u have good synchronstudios???

germany is specialiced in synchronizing. because we have to synchronize evry american film... hey u have to hear the noise of bruce willis thats a good one. and the synchronizing noise of arnold schwarzenegger is better than the original when he speaks german.

have u americans ever had to synchronize on of our movies??? we got some good movies, bang boom bang, straight shooter i dont know didnt watch it, sum ppl say it is good. and do u like the german films???

Best answers
Originally posted by MACKgeta
i already have all the new eps on my computer... eps 230 is good
Episode 230? I have the english all the way up to Episode 253.
Anything after that point that is in english, would be considered "new". I got the japanese episodes up to ep 260.
I sorta stopped collecting at that point. Got bored with DBZ.

And now I'm stuck on Serial Experiments Lain. I recommend the series to anyone who likes cyberpunk anime.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The newest episodes of dbz will be out on dvd and vhs Oct. 22th. Those include 254-260 or 261.

From what I heard on the commercial. CN is going to play 39 new episodes. It might be 32. I just thought I heard 39.

It is possible to get/find them by other means, such as the internet. But that would be warez and we don't talk about stuff like that here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
New episodes ??? DBZ has ~270 Episodes ...
In Germany U could see them all ... now they R repeating ... After these ~270 episodes will DBGT come

I've seen all episodes :D . I've got all DBZ Movies and both specials ... I've got all DBGT episodes with the Special ... And I've got "Road to the Strongest"

eDonkey rulez !!! www.edonkey2000.com
If there R any questions ... ask me ...

Best answers
Originally posted by Nretep
New episodes ??? DBZ has ~270 Episodes ...
In Germany U could see them all ... now they R repeating ... After these ~270 episodes will DBGT come

I've seen all episodes :D . I've got all DBZ Movies and both specials ... I've got all DBGT episodes with the Special ... And I've got "Road to the Strongest"

eDonkey rulez !!! www.edonkey2000.com
If there R any questions ... ask me ...
Haha Dbz hat 291 Folgen. und du hast nich alle gesehen! die haben doch 2 rausgelassen als ein schütze den hund von mr. satan umgebracht hat und buu dafür den schützen getötet hat.

Translation:

dbz has 291 episodes. u didnt see them all. they didnt send 2 episodes where buu kills a sniper.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Best answers
Ich denk maler hat sie downgeloadet.

translation:

I think he download the episods.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*gr* ... ne hab ich nicht ... :Þ
Aber ich habe mir die Geschichten öfters durchgelesen ... und mit 270 lag ich nicht schlecht ... naja

Translation:
*gr* ... no I havn't ... :Þ
But I often read the history from DBZ ...
but my 270 was near ... :)

Aber dafür hab ich alle DBGT Folgen, alle 3 (4) Specials und alle DBZ Movies !!!!

Translation:
But I've all DBGT episodes, all 3 (4) specials and all DBZ Movies !!!!

PS: Sorry for speaking german ... Its easier for us and we translate all as good as we can ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom