New David Halo Model

Best answers
Well after taking some advice and idevertingly deleting my other model I restarted on a new one, here's my progress so far.

Yeah it's getting way high in the poly's so looks like not an in game model even if i slash it way down -_-.
But after this I'm going to make some animations (being my true job..) and yadda yadda with it. HOORAY FOR TRYING EVERYTHING!

Oh and if you know why the chest sticks out like that in smooth can you tell me how to fix it?

C & C always appreciated.

Best answers
Looks good :) can u show us your reference? And with the chest do you mean the abs? if you add smoothin groups to them it probably will look better :p, Good job so far..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good to me

i dont see anything wrong with chest but if u need to cut down the poly count what u need to be doing is getting rid of some of the rinkles and making them simpler along with the rings on his arms and legs

really no reason to use that many polys to make a smoth round surface when it wouldnt add anything ingame

Best answers
Nice, but yeh that much wrinkles in the model make hime look like his arm bands are about to fall off his hands lol, just cut them down a lil bit :0

Best answers
DavidHalo, if you want skin on that , PM me , (Godhand) here .

Best answers
It's allright Sorrow, I'm learning all the trades of gaming so I gotta learn skinning someday so I'll be doing that as well! Thanks for the offer though, appreciate, and thank you guys for the c&c

Best answers
davidhalo said:
Oh and if you know why the chest sticks out like that in smooth can you tell me how to fix it?
Hmm I know what you mean I see it too.
Maybe those faces aren't welded or something...
Try selecting them hit Ctrl+W and then smooth all Ctrl+M
Nice looking model btw. I've seen your work on deviantart.
It's good. :smile:

Best answers
I fixed a few things, polycount is still heavy.

Only thing left is head and hair then i can start bipping,
unfortunately my vacation is tommorow and I'll be gone
for two weeks -_- so that sucks! Updates when I get back
on the 9th!

PAPER BAG HEAD FOR NOW!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow isnt that....ugly bob : | omg he went to training and out of southpark roflmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice model!and is he that ugly that he needs a paper bag on his head? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom