new - Customize - Gamemode

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i do know that this is pretty much impossible but i want to post it anyway. its probably been posted millions of times over but here goes...

this is ESF, its NOT DBZ. i think that you should be able to customize your own character based off of 10 different hairstyles, clothing and faces. along with gender and the namekian, saiyan, and human races. namekian would be kinda limited. buu, frieza, ginyu, and cell are the only ones of their race. and YES, the original characters are PRESETS, including buu. so they are not taken out. that makes them more of specialty characters

you can also pick your own attack which is divided into sub-categories. excluding certain attacks. its based off of a point system and varying degrees of attacks (such as kamehameha levels 1, 2, and 3). MAYBE. i havent decided on that. but the selection works like this
Heavy:the discs, big bang, death ball, mouthblast (different colors), finish buster
Medium:kamehameha, solar flare, kame torpedoes, gallit gun, scattershot, lasers (may be restricted to namekians)
light:scattershot, masenko, shields, anything else i missed

they are divided into 3 levels, as stated above.

well, i mainly posted this for fun. im well aware that the team would never bother to do something this big.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even though you already know, I'll say it, sounds like a fun awesome idea, but it's too huge to implement, maybe a version 1.4 but that's not likely gonna happen.

Still, it does sound cool.

Best answers
ithink you can do it with ecx cci... its aplugin that let you add new players to the mod with you own attacks and transfoprmations..

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well what you said takes about 10 difrent models for extra charcter , this is usless you can allwase use a custom model.And attack's part no coment

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the CCI you must code in the characters. It only helps with the basic setup for AMXX code. And it only works with ECX.

It has 2 major problems though:
1.) People started ripping models in order to make their character.
2.) If a person doesnt have the same charcters installed as the server he is joining he will get disconnected. Even if its only 1 character he does not have.

Then there is allso the issue of HLs model limit. With the CCI you can easily go over the limit making you unable to play certain maps at all.

As for the idea. Its nice but it has 1 problem. This is Half Life. So if you want a Goku with 10 suits and 2 hair styles youd actually need 20 models just for the base form. Then 20 for each transformation. Since youd need to make models for every possible combination.

That is quite a lot of work and youll probably get over HLs model limit aswell.

ESF Coder
🌠 Staff
Best answers
As for the idea. Its nice but it has 1 problem. This is Half Life. So if you want a Goku with 10 suits and 2 hair styles youd actually need 20 models just for the base form. Then 20 for each transformation. Since youd need to make models for every possible combination.

you could use submodels for that

The Brain Freezer
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you are too ansious for Dragonball online to come out.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actually i got the idea from star wars: jedi academy.

So if you want a Goku with 10 suits and 2 hair styles youd actually need 20 models just for the base form. Then 20 for each transformation. Since youd need to make models for every possible combination.
goku would be a unique character, as would all the others. the customization wouldnt have most of their specific styles, not counting clothing. humans wouldnt have SSJ and saiyans probably wouldnt be able to go past ssj2. i dont know, i think it could be done on halflife. maybe if the options were lowered.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
With the CCI you must code in the characters. It only helps with the basic setup for AMXX code. And it only works with ECX.

It has 2 major problems though:
1.) People started ripping models in order to make their character.
2.) If a person doesnt have the same charcters installed as the server he is joining he will get disconnected. Even if its only 1 character he does not have.

Then there is allso the issue of HLs model limit. With the CCI you can easily go over the limit making you unable to play certain maps at all.

i am agree with grega,:yes:

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like I told you before, it would be cool. Shame it would require a ridiculous amount of work / its probably not possible on hl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom