New Cooler [WIP]

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey DBZhell love your work keep it up if you need some refs I cam get some or some else just ask :D

Best answers
that overpainting you made is bad , lemme tell you why,
first of all its not based on a ref from the anime, so its not precise, its not suppoported with the original proportions from the show.
the chin idea, cuting it like that , its just no way dbz-like. The design in dbz is very specyfic, especialy the chin , it looks way diferent then this overdraw.

and dbz hell, its weird when i come to think that you started a model without a side ref 0_o. Even without it you are close to the right proportions, but in the future gather all the info before starting your work, it will save you time in the end ^_~ !

so if you havent droped this project yet, i will try to find the ref due the weakend.

EDIT

yeah i had the same ref that dudemoraes posted.... only 10 times bigger xD...

Best answers
that overpainting you made is bad , lemme tell you why,
first of all its not based on a ref from the anime, so its not precise, its not suppoported with the original proportions from the show.
the chin idea, cuting it like that , its just no way dbz-like. The design in dbz is very specyfic, especialy the chin , it looks way diferent then this overdraw.

and dbz hell, its weird when i come to think that you started a model without a side ref 0_o. Even without it you are close to the right proportions, but in the future gather all the info before starting your work, it will save you time in the end ^_~ !

so if you havent droped this project yet, i will try to find the ref due the weakend.

EDIT

yeah i had the same ref that dudemoraes posted.... only 10 times bigger xD...
No i havent quit this project :) even i have deleted the head accidentely... :\
But i started over again... ;)

Best answers
No i havent quit this project :) even i have deleted the head accidentely... :\
But i started over again... ;)
Grrrrrr...i hate when this kind of thing happend to me...but keep up man that's the spirit...hehehe...Cooler and Janemba are my missed models on ESF

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
make his face longer, then angle his head down by about 20 degrees.

Best answers
lol i was bored so i made my own cooler as well with the same reference and really didnt want to post in another thread soo here ya go hope its nice?

got bored of modelling so i started skinning and keep up the good work :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how about you DO make your own thread? jacking someone elses isn't a nice thing to do.

Best answers
Yeah his head is litle strange... make head litle smoother (sorry for my ban Eng :D)

Best answers
the purple thing on his head shouldnt look like it has lightning (or when sun hits pool water whatever way works) I'd say that you should get rid of it and make it like the rest it then it'll look more like cooler...can we have some wire views please :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see you ignored my comment on making the face longer. grats, he looks like someone stuck a bowl on his head, instead of having a round head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i see you ignored my comment on making the face longer. grats, he looks like someone stuck a bowl on his head, instead of having a round head.
why getting angry cuz of that, lol his fault

keep it up.

Best answers
I just didnt get what you ment. :cry:
pls do a drawover or what ever to make me understand :scared:
I think i understood :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom