hey! thats my logo!!!!!!!!

RIP!!!

hahahaha j/k

real nice bro love the brushin you did 10/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOOoooooooooooooo Cool stuff... whos Riddeler? :p

Best answers
Thats Nasty typography.. I like the brushing though.. The 3d is good in terms of look but so-so in terms of skill.

Good job.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ooh, I like the lil bat thing down in the corner! :yes:

eot156

E
I mean it looks ok, but I am sick of seeing this Trendy shet. I mean if you see it everywhere and you go do the same thing, what is that? PLEASE get a lil creative guys, commmon!

Best answers
Dont like it tbh no meaning all 3d and black and white maybe with colour it would get a 8/10 but atm 3.5/10 cuz of no meaning.

Best answers
atm = At the moment
btw = by the way

Want me to write a topic about it for you. ;)

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it needs more depth, and a various of (not contrasting) colors, other then that it's quite good

to the next posters in this topic or pretty much the art section in general. when commenting on a piece, try not to comment on the style instead try to look on the piece itsselve and the techniques and the effectiveness of how these tehniques are used, telling someone how to improve on things rather then switching styles is much more helpfull. just my 2 cents wich you might want to consider

eot156

E
The style of a piece is the piece it self. You create something, and you put hours and hours of work into it, but if the piece is what has been done millions of times over and over, well where is the originality? Btw, considering that the 3d material is basically a patch render, you can't really give it credit based on the technique. Anyway a piece of art is not how it is made, the real art is what someone can take from it. If someone else cant take Anything from the piece, then the artist has failed.

On a final note, I personally think that it is just another piece in a long line of trendy art. Creativity leaves no room for trend, its one or the other.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if this is so, then I would say that your wallpapers and flash that you've made is not original either. Vash? You didnt create him, now did you? wheres the originality to that? Jurasic Park, bunch of leaves and dino's blended in? Your flash intro, mostly text. All of them are good, but then wheres the originality? you didnt come up with any of characters or anything. Pasting picutres have been dont MORE than billions and billions of times, but so? you still do it. We still do it. Home come no one says that thats not original?

Last time i made something, you went like this....
XENOFEX - > Fire - > Smoke -> Radial
The hell is XENOFEX? Im guessing its a ****ty assed plugin for photoshop, am I right?
I used photoshop default filters and brushes in that ****ty piece... so dont walk around thinking you know everything. Im not tryin to flame, but you've got a huge ego.

warn me almighty mods! :\ if you think this is a flame or some other crap

DaKilla, you like those beams dont you? o_O And exactly what did you do and what did riddeler do >.< I wanna know :p

Best answers
ok listen i did all the color of the 3d an every thing it was jus grey befor an i painted it black an everything......i did every thing that isnt an abstrac :-\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didnt do too much o_O lol
I like how the stuff fades away in the back

eot156

E
it asked for crtiz so I said what I had to say, if you cant handle a crit then dont ask for it. Even btw you must understand creating a wallpaper or a graphic as a job is not the same as when you create a piece for yourself, abstractly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom