💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I edited the Cloud model recently released to give him a normal form. Who do I ask for permission...ehh...crap I think I'm late on that one ~_~ damn I'm new to this, anyways I won't release it w/o permission & creds. This edit was extremely simple but I thought it was needed.

<center>CREDITS FOR ORIGINAL: BIG BOSS a.k.a. Shijing and Lord DarkStryphe

:yes: DOWNLOAD :yes:

NOTE: I did not edit the "SSJ" Cloud model.
</center>

V'

Best answers
Those boots look funny.They look as though they are deformed in a way. I don't think you edited that but still I haven't seen it up close like that.
Good job though on Zack and Cloud.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
w00t got teh permission! Thanks Shijing

/me edits first post

Best answers
Wow I like it ! Extremly simple but looks very nice :) When will you release the actual .mdl?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ROFL I forgot!! I will compress them to a WinACE (.ace) file and post a link here then later I'll see if I can get 'em up on RedSaiyan.net

I compressed it to a .ace file because .cab didn't compress better in this situation.

>> From all my experience with compression file types, .ace and .cab are the best types of compression around!

Best answers
Not to be mean or anything but why does he have black hair?? Cloud's Hair is Default Yellow so yeah... I was thinking that ssj cloud would end up having a new weapon rather the hair difrence o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heh, nice job man, at least you did the trans, not like little lazy me ^_^, maby you should try and make the ultima sword for the ssj one, make it that little more decent,

Best answers
That is true but what matters is how it looks and it really does look good. Just tried it ingame, Look really cool hehe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroOmega878 said:
Not to be mean or anything but why does he have black hair?? Cloud's Hair is Default Yellow so yeah... I was thinking that ssj cloud would end up having a new weapon rather the hair difrence o_o
Well you can call him Zack, if you've beaten or gotten through most of FF7 you'd understand.

Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Well you can call him Zack, if you've beaten or gotten through most of FF7 you'd understand.
I have beaten FF7 =) But Zack is blackish (Not a Racist Remark) if i remember correctly and he had longer hair. Or u could do a reskin of cloud in that other suit when he worked for shinra the blue one. i remember in Ehrgeiz that it was just liek a reskin of the cloud in dark blue

Best answers
i think its cool as it is i kinda like the idea of ssj cloud. anyway its a nice model too, but it would look stupid if he suddely transformed from blue suit to that clothes, cuz in perfect transform he would like just look very weird.

Best answers
That's kool, but a little wierd. Now the normal for kinda looks like Zack, but it's still kool i guess. I made a skin edit (for personal use) thats kinda like that. Cept normal form has white hair and tranzed has black hair with a possesed looking arm. Don't ask why i did it, i guess i was a little off that day.
*ANYWHO, the the ultimate weapon (sword) could be taken into consideration.
*EDIT- I forgot to say that I'm not hosting the cloud anymore on request of shijing (because RS is back up and thats what he said to do)

Best answers
I vote to giving him thicker legs and better animations, had that been done, I would be using that model.

Best answers
Cucumba said:
You should have asked Darkstryphe as well.
Oops, you make a good point. I'm not sure if you were talking to me or Satan. If me, about the hosting thing. That was bad wasn't it :( . Or was it about the reskin i made for myself...i didn't really know you weren't aloud to do that.
*Ontoppic- hmmm, maybe makeing Zack all together would be pretty nifty. I can get an unlimited supply of pics. But for the Ultimate weapon...no luck.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's for his protection, that way he retains some control over the distribution of his model.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
id like to hear better sounds... maybe a mixture of sounds not just haaaaa and maybe dif anis then trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont worry about credits, in the quake 3 readme for this model, it clearly says that it can be edited and distributed in any way only if credits are given, also i talked to him about it, and he dont mind

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom