New clan

Best answers
Hi there me and my pals have just started a clan thats called True super saiyan 4 power (-=Tssj4P=-) and iam writing in here cuz iam wondering if someone wanna join us visit the site in http://hem.passagen.se/tssj4p/ and write there if u want to thats all bye!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok,

First off, no one on the boards cares about clans.

Second off, this isnt about ESF itself, its about a clan so it should be in Off-Topic.

Third off, if clans were offically supported by ESF, which ESF doesn't, there would be a Clans part of the forum.

Hmmm, your site is a little bland.

Best answers
did i ask for crits no dont think so i can handle myself in that and thx for the information i just asked nice u know :>

Best answers
Originally posted by Sierra Sonic
Ok,

Second off, this isnt about ESF itself, its about a clan so it should be in Off-Topic.

Third off, if clans were offically supported by ESF, which ESF doesn't, there would be a Clans part of the forum.

So what if it is a bit plain, he has only just started the can, plus the sight will run faster and smother if he dosen't pack it full of ****. Good job m8. I personaly dont think i am ready 2 be in the clan yet (a bit of a lone wanderer) but good luck to you. :D

Best answers
Sierra Sonic, ESF clans do relate to ESF.
Just because you're not interested in clans, that doesn't mean the whole board is uninterested in clans.
Some people might even join the clan through the Forum.

:rolleyes:

Best answers
I actually like the site, although its simple it is un cluttered. Dont you hate the sites with paragraph after paragraph of writing and all just to find a link, goo work on the site, when i get better and im worthy of a clan then hey im there

Best answers
Ok,

Umm shut up. Dont speak for everyone else. Clans acually influence team battles. Also influencesmultiple power struggles. And influences team play. Just because you think the world revovles around you. It dont mean you can speak for us. As for this guy starting his clan. Good job man. Good luck to you.

Best answers
Ok,

i personally agree with Sierra Sonic, id rather this sorta stuff be in off-topic rather then in the main forum, caus i hate adds and frankly this is one of em. i think the site is ok thoe, simple yet nice.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And I say moved to off-topic WHERE ALL CLAN STUFF GOES.

Best answers
See Sierra Sonic not everyone sees clans as you do :D
Most people find them cool.
A good place to make friends make new maps / models and train hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom