New clan [DC]

Best answers
Me and my friend VorteX are starting a new clan and have 4 people so far. We are looking for more people to join so go to are website at http://www.freewebs.com/deadlycc/ We are looking for Good players to come and join. If the site is down (witch it shouldent be) VorteX is proably working on it. The name of are clan is Deadly Crew.
:)

Best answers
Hey are you the crafty that i played under the name of rufus or cookie monster (cant remeber witch i used at the time) pls reply if you are i might join or try at least

Best answers
Yeah Yeah i think i remember u man. Heh just go to are website and fill out the stuff and give us your aim or chat name.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Moved to off-topic.

Best answers
Ya i posted a join clan at web site first one i sent in was a joke and for sex i said i was ***:laff: well i thought it was funny my name is Jacob Ewing Game name is Masenko trust youll find it i bet im the only one who made 3
1 as a joke 1 as the real thing and 1 as an appaligy for the joke hehe. :S

Best answers
O ya i got a question for vortex how do you get the picture in your signeture???

Best answers
aww man.. im oready in a clan... :'( but can i still join? LOL!

Best answers
All u have to do is post your info at are webpage and your set. But be sure to give us your aim or chat name ;) :)

Best answers
i used light waves FTP server to host my pic ill have to explain its quite complictaed.. to me anyways

Best answers
but but on your website the screenshots your a ssj3 where you get that model from?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i filled the form of dcc but, i pm'ed you vortex my AIM isnt working an i cant get it fixed so will you please download msn messenger?
so we can contact i am willing to join.
contact me for a test.

greets.

Best answers
Hey dark shadow how did you get the pick in your signature i havent figured it out yet cause like every one has one so it cant be that hard can it??

Best answers
i got that modle from a friend i meet on ESF , it will be on my files page along with the majin vegeta modle and the gohan model but u can get thoes 2 at www.redsayin.net

Best answers
yes me and crafty are best firends, and KillerX just happend to also be =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom