New chick to mod, need help =)

Best answers
First off, you guys NEED to add Android 18 so we can have a girl to play! (tho I don't know what her transformation would be).

Ok, I know most girls suck at games hehe. I can hang with some of the other n00bs but when a really good player joins, I get my butt handed to me. I'm fairly seasoned in FPS and Half-Life, I got the controls down pretty good and it seems when the "good player" swoops at me, he always hit me with melee, even after I teleport, like he can autoaim or something and lock onto me with swooping with inhuman accuracy. Is there something I'm missing? Could anyone help a new girl out? I would be willing to go to private training if you want =) And redirections to advanced playing and console commands to improve performance(= improve gameplay) would be appreciated. I get pretty good at a mod once I know how everything works. Character/Move damage/quality chart would be useful so I can see what playing style I want. I got kinda good at melee then candy with buu, but *shrugs* I want Android 18! =P Also noticed big bang attack owns all =X

My AIM Screen Name is: Dragon Krista
in case you want to contact me personally and set up a date to train or give me pointers =)

P.S.
Still blows my mind how this guy did melee then swooped at me and hit me again perfectly even when I teleport and kept me in check, seemed like I couldn't move without him on me all the time. =( I wanna know how to do that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep i'll help you if you live in Europe (due to lag problems) or if you don't mind lag, i'll help you anyway.

P.S. Im at school at the moment, so like just add me on MSNM or something because i dont have AIM :rolleyes: and dont know how to use it. My msn is [email protected]

*edit*

or look for a server called "Training - Join If You Wish" tonight: Havoc Dog Soldier runs it, and he is a pretty decent player that trains ppl and stuff. :)

P.S. Android #18 is a Work In Progress for Beta 1.3 i think: i remember seeing it somewhere

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
we already talked about several chars to add ...
A18 was one of them ...

but: lack of attacks and no transformation

[off]
I've to explain the transformation scene (I missed :()

- we need a transformation for her
- piccolo puts his clothes off, when he transforms
- shall A18 do the same then ?
- this would be a good reason to play her

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the forums, Android Krista - I hope you enjoy your stay here. =]

As Nretep pointed out ..., Android 18 is one of the planned new characters for ESF and the team will put her in the game as and when needed. The top priority right now is to perfect melee, and then other aspects of the gameplay (such as more transformations) will be considered for later versions. But rest assured, I'm sure the team is planning on putting her in the game sooner or later.

Since the suggestion for adding Android 18 isn't the only concern of your post, I'll leave it here (and not move to Suggestions).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, like piccolo and krillin, a power up would do for #18.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for this guy with super amazing aim, well after you fight so many people on ESF and get good practice in you tend to be able to guess where a fairly skilled player is going to retreat to. More skilled players will be more original.

Best answers
Jonesdaniel said:
As for this guy with super amazing aim, well after you fight so many people on ESF and get good practice in you tend to be able to guess where a fairly skilled player is going to retreat to. More skilled players will be more original.
Yeah, even after I mix it up? like retreating up, down left and right and he knew exactly where I was going.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa look at that, another female (if you're actually a female) to join the ESF community, that makes it what... 3? Anyways, you could probably get a bunch of people willing to train you if you're a girl, but the best way to train is to just go to as many servers as you can and fight as many people as you can. Don't fight the same person over and over, dulls your skills.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me Krista when I say, join a server like StarGate server or [SA] or ::GeA:: server or even Scorched Earth. The people on there are pretty good, and you can watch them, and adopt people's fighting skills; people such as Scorcher

Best answers
i would and wouldn't suggest stargate, ALOT of noobs in stargate or atleast very bad players but they all just seem to beam lame. So if u can get any one in stargate to fight you melee and not get inturupted, it would be a good way to train on the weak.

Edit: looks in disgust at his horrible wording :scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok then, watch some really good players fight, and watch what they do, how they retreat, how they go towards people and how much they teleport. Then make yourself a LAN game, with bots, and practise what you saw happen. Also, if it isnt already, set your mouse sensitivity to around 30, and make sure Teleport, Turbo, and Power Up are configured to keys near you. Like for instance:
Power Up = Enter/ Right Shift
Fly = Right Ctrl
Teleport = Mouse Button 3 (is what i would recommend) or Delete

Best answers
supershenlon said:
Also, if it isnt already, set your mouse sensitivity to around 30, and make sure Teleport, Turbo, and Power Up are configured to keys near you. Like for instance:
Power Up = Enter/ Right Shift
Fly = Right Ctrl
Teleport = Mouse Button 3 (is what i would recommend) or Delete
Hmmm...i dont know about 30, change it to what ever you feel is right, i know my friend likes his mouse to be at 7, any higher and he'll screw up to much, i personly use 14.7 but its up to you, chose what ever you feel works best. Oh as for the binds, if you have a 5 button mouse or more, use that just so you know the mouse buttons on a 5 button mouse are:
mouse1 mouse2
mouse3 mouse4
mouse5 mwheelup
mwheeldown

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
here is a though. i know you all want android 18 but she isnt the only girl ... there is also videl but i wouldnt know what her trans would be or what attacks she would have. another girl is Pan, her trans could be ssj since she is 1/3 sayjin. well its a thought. anywho welcome krista i go on esf alot i have tought many people ill teach you too if you want im on esf quite often. i added you to my buddy list just to let you know. i only did this because you live in the usa and as do i. so there wont be so much lag. welp ill see ya later gator

Chris

Best answers
chris109 said:
here is a though. i know you all want android 18 but she isnt the only girl ... there is also videl but i wouldnt know what her trans would be or what attacks she would have. another girl is Pan, her trans could be ssj since she is 1/3 sayjin. well its a thought. anywho welcome krista i go on esf alot i have tought many people ill teach you too if you want im on esf quite often. i added you to my buddy list just to let you know. i only did this because you live in the usa and as do i. so there wont be so much lag. welp ill see ya later gator

Chris
Alright, thanks, just IM me some time =)

Best answers
welcome to the forums krista
i find in some one is swopping towards me face on
i just telport right past them so that have to turn around (or up and over or down then under)

peace out
gpas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gpas said:
welcome to the forums krista
i find in some one is swopping towards me face on
i just telport right past them so that have to turn around (or up and over or down then under)
welcome to the forum gpas

don't revive dead threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom