new characters

Best answers
this is only a Suggestions and i hope that no1 mantiond the same thing befor

my Suggestion s that the ESF team will put some more players to choose from in the next Ver (Beta 1.2 or whatever)

1)zarbon-it will be nice because he is a very powerfull character (not as the others but we can make it work :laff: )
2)brolly- i know that he is in the moovie and not in an episode but he is a very asked charecter!!!!!!!
3)gotenks
4)yamcha
5)tien (tinchen han)

and that's about it!!!!!!!!:smile:
i konow this is very mutch to ask but it will be gr8 to have theas players

Best answers
Well, I might not have been here long but i have seen people post the exact same people and are always shot down. Espcailly brolly, take some tike to read the forums to see wahts going on next time.

Best answers
ah i know that but i resly think that brolly is nesesery to the game
he is from DBZ and he is a gr8 character so that is y so mutch of the players want and i think need brolly
he is powerfull and have a big voriaty of KI ATTAKS

Best answers
do you pay attention to anyone elses threads, they will never add brolly because he is not in DBZ . . . end of story

Best answers
then add tein. hes worth adding i think. and Brolly would be cool but he is only in the movies.

Mog

Best answers
brolly is kinda mentioned in the dbz series... doesnt that count... ;D
but anyway, tien is way more cool and has many interesting moves and techniques.

Best answers
off topic: Brolly has a large variety of attacks? What...lobbing small - large ki balls at people? Thats all he really did in the movies.....
On Topic: Zarbon should not be added because he is a fairy :D lol, well....give us some moves/attacks and it could be a possiblitiy. Yamcha doesnt have any attacks beside Kamehameha....and wolf-fang-fist...I dont know how they would add that.....Gotenks may be added in the future.....Tein has a very good chance at making the list too. As mentioned b4 in my post I said that Brolly only has one attack, where theres a good chance I'm wrong....name some moves for him too. Brolly may be added WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY waaaaaaay waaaay into the future, when the team gets bored, and has no one else to add.

Mog

Best answers
most of brolly's attacks are melee techniques:
- clotheslines
- pile drivers
he has energy ball attacks too:
- the one where he makes a large ball with one hand and hits it away with the other hand.
- large ki ball which he hurls at enemy. :p
he has two transformations too: ssj and lssj

zarbon has several moves:
- cosmo energy flash (energy ball that he hurls at enemy)
- stardust blitz (energy ball)
- roses eye wave? (eye lazers)
also, zarbon has a transformation. :p

Best answers
Well, those melee attacks dont count...thier just melee, and a Ki Ball is a ki ball :/ Like I said, when the team gets bored, and has nothing else to do, they'll probably add Brolli with some new attacks (some they made up that they think will fit him) But that wont be for a long time...As for Zarbon, I wouldnt mind pounding his face in a couple million times...

Best answers
*sigh*

how many "new character" threads do we have? 823479873?

Mog

Best answers
i just watched all 3 brolly movies! and ive worked out that he has about 6 or 7 ki attacks! :p
i couldnt really get the names of them cos he just goes kakalotto every time he shoots... o_O
here are the ones i found:
- one handed 'renzoku energy dan'
- large ki shield (bakuhatsu-ha?)
- one where he holds both fists up and shoots stong ki balls from his chest area.
- super energy throw... where he hurls a large ki ball at enemy.
- super energy ball... where he charges a ki ball with one hand and throws it with the other.
- one where he shoots two strong ki balls at the same time (one from each hand)
- eye lazers (bio-brolly only...but it could be a transformation! :smile: )

im no sure about the names 'super energy ball' and 'super energy thow' cos i found the moves in the movies and saw the names in dbz game guides.

Best answers
I wouldn't mind seeing Captain Ginew and Recoom, and maybe Jeice later on, when the programmers get bored...

Best answers
I'm sticking with tienand I would like to see gotenks he would be a really intresting charecter for esf.

Best answers
if u put in gotenks, ill vote for vegetto as he's a great char, is in dbz has good variety of attacks, and i like pummeling the **** outta buu!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about Dabura. The meditating could be a transformation like piccolo's and he also has a sword. And plenty of attacks.

Best answers
no vegett. He would be good but I think gotenks should be in before him. Dabura would also be vary nice to see. Lots of attacks and a new and intesting personn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom