New characters in ESF

Best answers
:laff: What characters would everyone like to see added/removed from the new versions of ESF and why?:rolleyes:

Best answers
You see, this is kind of a complicated situation. EvaUnit01(good name by the way), you are about to be told by quite a few people to "use the search button", or "there are already a million topics about this", or "lolz stfu noobzorz!!!!!!11!1!!1".

Let's just hypothtically say that you DID use the search button, and DID find one of these fabled topics that is exactly like the one you just started. So you post in the thread, just to add your two cents. Lo and behold, because the topic is old, you get flamed\warned for bringing back dead topics.

It's not your fault; it's just one of the many contradictions you run into on a message board.

On Topic:

I would like to see Tien or Yamcha, both have some pretty neat signature moves that would work well with the kind of game ESF is. A zoomable Kikoho, or controllable energy ball would be nice(Kikoho is Tien's move, the controllable ball is Yamcha's).

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well the team said a while ago that there were going to be new characters. But instead of being DBZ characters they were going to be Custom characters created by the team. Ofcourse this was quite some time ago and i am not in the position to be saying it will happen.

Best answers
well i would like to see a brolly and tien and maybe cooler but nah not yamcha..

Best answers
kid buu would be nice too, but, that ain't gonna happen for a long time (prolly) ...

Best answers
Brolly would be cool but they said they won't add him bcause he wasn't in the series he was just in the movies
(BTW welcome to the forums EvaUnit I'm glad there's another guy from SA)

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
late teen gohan should be in 1.2

Best answers
hmmmm, they r gonna make custom characters? cool deal,

team, if u r, PM me and ill give you a few good ones, and their attacks

Best answers
they should put in the andriods, i mean they had there own saga and there not in it! and they could hold there own i think:]

Best answers
I think Yamcha deserves to be in it. He was in the beginning even before Krillin. Tien and Yamcha deserve to be in because of their contribution to the actual story. Not to mention, Tien has a crap load of moves including Tri-Beam and Solar Flare.

As for Brolly, first off he wasn't in the story line. He has no signature mvoes. He just throws his green ki blasts.

The Androids should be in it, I vote for 18 to be in it. They have special attributes too such as They don't use an ki period but that'll be way too cheap so why not have it so when they're flying, they use no ki.

Edit: Also, Yamcha can have his Wolf Fang Fist which can be like a melee special attack. A first one, eh?

Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ_Strange
I think Yamcha deserves to be in it. He was in the beginning even before Krillin. Tien and Yamcha deserve to be in because of their contribution to the actual story. Not to mention, Tien has a crap load of moves including Tri-Beam and Solar Flare.

As for Brolly, first off he wasn't in the story line. He has no signature mvoes. He just throws his green ki blasts.

The Androids should be in it, I vote for 18 to be in it. They have special attributes too such as They don't use an ki period but that'll be way too cheap so why not have it so when they're flying, they use no ki.

Edit: Also, Yamcha can have his Wolf Fang Fist which can be like a melee special attack. A first one, eh?
Brolly really dosent have siggy moves but he does use powerfull melee attacks and powerfull freaky green beams ... that could be his siggy move.
i like the idea of tien and yamcha ingame becouse i think the pwn , even tho in the show there not so powerfull
they are somewhat like non-ssj gohan or non-ssj any saiyen on cell saga..and in buu saga when he attacked buu (tien) and didnt even hurt him think like when gohan non-ssj could have even hurt him? i dont think so.
basicly they should have ssj forms just that they will get Ki alot faster then other character and it makes sense becouse for them fighting a super saiya jin is hard so they will get ki faster...
thats it i think, nice thinking mate :)

Orz

Best answers
Dabura would have a sword - and can you imagine a melee struggle between Trunks and Dabura with both of them wielding swords? That would be an impressive sight to see.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bear in mind that the team hasn't really made an plans on bringing in characters from GT or the DBZ movies. That being said, I'm not entirely sure that you would see Brolly in the near future...

Best answers
they should put in videl juts for kicks, would be fun to beat people with her lol :laff:

Best answers
Android 18 definatly, I mean she is in every saga after the android one andthe androids even have their own movie

Best answers
neo and the guys!
(lol)
seriously i would want tin' (the one i guy - whats up with the i ?!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom